Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

OMG This is absolutely hilarious! ITV mistook Arma 2 clip as real life footage! LMAO!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• OMG This is absolutely hilarious! ITV mistook Arma 2 clip as real life footage! LMAO!

http://www.pcgamer.com/2012/01/23/it...-by-regulator/

Here is the link to the article, that is amazing! XD
    sigpic
    It's always gone....

Re: OMG This is absolutely hilarious! ITV mistook Arma 2 clip as real life footage! L

That is old news. The reason why it has been brought back up, is that the TV company investigated into it, and they just posted their results. However, its still worth a chuckle even after already hearing about this.
    |TG-73rd|Socomseal
    |TG-73rd Member| Former TG Irregular ArmA Platoon Leader| Former TG ArmA Admin XO| TG Pathfinder - Spartan 1 |TGU ArmA Instructor |Former TG-18th Member| |Former TG-1st Member|

"Its easy to argue about issues from afar. But until you have experienced the issue first hand, you have not seen all the facts."

Carver you will be cut off for a long time before reinforcements can reach you "I am the reinforcements the main force is only coming to bring me body bags and to clean up the mess Im about to make" - General Carver

Comment

Re: OMG This is absolutely hilarious! ITV mistook Arma 2 clip as real life footage! L

"Back in the day, people had funny graphics!"

Pepper

"If you find yourself in a fair fight, you didn't plan your mission properly." David Hackworth

Comment

Now if they only find a way to combine hacking people's voicemail with ARMA footage, they'll be golden!

Sorta sad really, ITV used to be one of the few places to get some good raw footage from area hot spots back in the old days.
        sigpic
        [squadl][conduct]

Comment

ArmA2's photo realism has finally paid off. Thanks to ITV's mistake, many news agencies are writing stories about ArmA2. http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/in-pictures-16745015
          BIS is getting some nice PR out of this.
          |TG-73rd|Socomseal
          |TG-73rd Member| Former TG Irregular ArmA Platoon Leader| Former TG ArmA Admin XO| TG Pathfinder - Spartan 1 |TGU ArmA Instructor |Former TG-18th Member| |Former TG-1st Member|

"Its easy to argue about issues from afar. But until you have experienced the issue first hand, you have not seen all the facts."

Carver you will be cut off for a long time before reinforcements can reach you "I am the reinforcements the main force is only coming to bring me body bags and to clean up the mess Im about to make" - General Carver

Comment

That's awesome, ArmA is teh sh1tz.

Comment

ARMA2 featured in BBC article

It's been a while since I've been in neck of the woods, but I thought you guys would appreciate it.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/in-pictures-16745015

Bouy

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...