Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Interesting read.................

what a load of crap...

The in game pictures look nothing like real-life and of course your gonna feel "drained" after a game of BF3 that's the whole point, they keep throwing stuff at you in game so you don't notice the lack of actually gameplay, but that's just my opinion, so anyone here on TG ever felt it gets "too real" while playing ArmA?

My name: Adept a skilled or proficient person Abyss a deep, immeasurable space, gulf, or cavity
    So I'm a very skilled deep hole :D

Comment

PTSD from a game? Well only if your CO on an Alpha Domi with a server full of pubbies!

It is an interesting line the author treads...part video game alarmist & intrigued about it at the same time. "...with alarming results", what is that supposed to suggest?
      |TG-189th| Unkl
      ArmA 3 Game Officer
      Dean of Tactical Gamer University
      189th Infantry Brigade Member
      SUBMIT A RIBBON NOMINATION OR CONTACT AN ARMA ADMIN
      "We quickly advance in the opposite direction and take cover in a house on the SW side of town." - BadStache

Comment

When I thought people couldnt be more hypochondriac-atic this gets posted. Nice find Jeepo, and an entertaining read.

Have people ever heard of fishing or something else (herbal) to release the anger or whatever others feel when there gaming night is going well??

"TG was created to cater to a VERY specific type of gamer rather than trying to appeal to the greater gaming population....Tactical Gamer is not mainstream. We are not trying to attract mainstream gamers" ~ Apophis

Comment

He started to sweat and shake during bf3. Go eat something, your blood sugar is too low.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk
          sigpic

Former Pathfinder
          Former ARMA Admin
          Former ARMA TGU instructor
          Former TGU Headmaster
          Current Noob
          Im also pretty bad at World of Tanks -

Comment

More publicity = more peeps to shoot in game...

Comment

Though on the other hand, I love how Arma looks when compared to Real Life counterparts......Makes me wonder why people are not pushing the limits more.

"TG was created to cater to a VERY specific type of gamer rather than trying to appeal to the greater gaming population....Tactical Gamer is not mainstream. We are not trying to attract mainstream gamers" ~ Apophis

Comment

Originally posted by AdeptAbyss View Post
                ... so anyone here on TG ever felt it gets "too real" while playing ArmA?
                Used to get mild panic/anxiety attacks, but that was due to free floating anxiety looking for something to latch onto rather than ArmA itself... and even then because of worrying about letting other people down, rather than the game itself.

Pepper

"If you find yourself in a fair fight, you didn't plan your mission properly." David Hackworth

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                X