Good Day Ladies & Gents

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Good Day Ladies & Gents

Recently I discovered [TG] and have been hooked. I'd like to introduce myself to everyone and vice versa. My names Ben, I'm a nurse and I work in corrections. I've been playing BI games/Codemasters games since early OFP. I'm really enjoying playing on your server and speaking to you guys in teamspeak. The teamwork attitude in your games is tremendous, and I wish I would've found this in my early OFP days. I've met several of you including, Unkl, Woof, Pepper, WarFairy, Blood, Sarge, Chief and several others. I look forward to playing many a more game with everyone. I hope this was the appropriate place for this post, I did not see an introductory post anyway.

See you all on the field.

Cheers!

Re: Good Day Ladies & Gents

Yup this is fine. Good to see you in the forum and happy to have you back in the field today. Welcome to TG Arma, I hope you enjoy your gaming here and decide to stay with us. Aplha server is just the beginning of your Arma adventure, get comfortable there with our style of play and then move up to Bravo Server for Arma with ACE and ACRE. Everything you need to know to get started is in our forums, if you have any questions ask in here or in TS.

Comment

Welcome to the forums and to TG!!! Might want to take a peek over here as well :)

Good to have you aboard!!!!!

"TG was created to cater to a VERY specific type of gamer rather than trying to appeal to the greater gaming population....Tactical Gamer is not mainstream. We are not trying to attract mainstream gamers" ~ Apophis

Comment

I replied to this from the TG forums, Jaysus I didn't realize he was posting this back in the boondocks of the Arma forum. Nobody goes in here, Get back in the place Jack linked you to.... Somebody lock the door to this place.

Comment

welcome to Tg again :) you are in for a treat ;) It was great having you on board and I enjoyed the game a lot, I am sorry I had to leave early :) Make sure you post in the main ArmA forum for a proper big welcome as here not a lot of people look :)
          - - -

Comment

*brushes cobwebs aside* watch the floor guys there is a hole over there..hey it's kind of dark in this place be carefu.......*thud* ow :(

in all seriousness though Welcome to TG and should check out ArmA2 forums :D

Fate whispers to the warrior "You will not survive the storm."
            The warrior whispers back, "I AM the storm."

Comment

Welcome Soldier, find your squad Sergent for formation details. Read the primer, join the ranks, and welcome to Tactical Gamer.

Current ARMA Development Project: No Current Project

"An infantryman needs a leader to be the standard against which he can judge all soldiers."

Friend of |TG| Chief

Comment

<Flails limbs in welcome>

Pepper

"If you find yourself in a fair fight, you didn't plan your mission properly." David Hackworth

Comment

Re: Good Day Ladies &amp; Gents

*Thread Moved To Active Forum*

Welcome to TG! If you have any questions or problems or just want to shoot the proverbial pooh post up or jump in TS :)

[unit][squadl][command2]

KnyghtMare ~You could always tell the person holding the gun to your head you would like to play on a different server...

Comment

Buenos Dias! Now be a chap and carry these 400 rounds of 5.56 for my m249 ;)
                    Q: How many members of Congress does it take to change a light bulb?
                    A: None. There is nothing wrong with the light bulb; its conditions are improving every day. Any reports of its lack of incandescence are delusional spin from the liberal media. That light bulb has served honorably, and anything you say undermines the lighting effort. Why do you hate freedom?!?

Comment

I agree with the author's point of view! I learned a lot. Thank you!

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                      X