Hello!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello!

Not sure who is still around but thought I would say hello after dropping off the face of the earth over a year ago. I left on a sour note with many members but regardless am looking forward to getting back to ARMA after being gone. I have been on temporary assignment, which to my suprise, lasted 9 months longer then I expected. Anyways, it appears the community is very strong and looks like there is TONS going on. In a few weeks I will be back home and once the internet is connected will look to jump back in!

My role during my assignment defiantly helped with my leadership skills and helped me grow as a person and am hoping to reflect that in this game.

V/r

Marc
    FORMER 22ND RRR/FORMER 1ST JTOC/ ALWAYS A TACTICALGAMER

Spartan 4

Re: Hello!

Well I do not know you but I am looking forward to getting to know you :) welcome back :)
    - - -

Comment

WB Viper been awhile :)

Fate whispers to the warrior "You will not survive the storm."
      The warrior whispers back, "I AM the storm."

Comment

Good to see you again Viper. Welcome Back.

Comment

Viper welcome back. Looking forward to getting back into thick of things with you again. Since you are an Old Guard, you can activate your Spartan (Pathfinder) status once becoming active again. I am for sure excited to get some old hands on deck again.

Comment

I thought he left for good. Damn it!

Kidding Viper, Welcome back we'll catch up soon.

Sent from my phone

TGU Instructor TG Pathfinder

Former TGU Dean Former ARMA Admin Former Irregulars Officer

"Do not seek death. Death will find you. But seek the road which makes death a fulfillment." - Dag Hammarskjold

Comment

Welcome back Viper. Now is a great time to make a return. I look forward to gaming with you old buddy.
              |TG-73rd|Socomseal
              |TG-73rd Member| Former TG Irregular ArmA Platoon Leader| Former TG ArmA Admin XO| TG Pathfinder - Spartan 1 |TGU ArmA Instructor |Former TG-18th Member| |Former TG-1st Member|

"Its easy to argue about issues from afar. But until you have experienced the issue first hand, you have not seen all the facts."

Carver you will be cut off for a long time before reinforcements can reach you "I am the reinforcements the main force is only coming to bring me body bags and to clean up the mess Im about to make" - General Carver

Comment

I remember you from two years ago.

Welcome back.

Current ARMA Development Project: No Current Project

"An infantryman needs a leader to be the standard against which he can judge all soldiers."

Friend of |TG| Chief

Comment

Welcome back Viper.

Comment

Viper!!!! Welcome back buddy!!! :) Hehehe the old guard is coming back. It's time for some late night 5 hour coops. Ia Drang anyone?

[unit][squadl][command2]

KnyghtMare ~You could always tell the person holding the gun to your head you would like to play on a different server...

Comment

Ia Drang now there is a mission that hasn't been played in awhile

Fate whispers to the warrior "You will not survive the storm."
                      The warrior whispers back, "I AM the storm."

Comment

Welcome back, hope all is good. Can't wait to get some time gaming with ya!

"TG was created to cater to a VERY specific type of gamer rather than trying to appeal to the greater gaming population....Tactical Gamer is not mainstream. We are not trying to attract mainstream gamers" ~ Apophis

Comment

I don't know this person! Hello!

Pepper

"If you find yourself in a fair fight, you didn't plan your mission properly." David Hackworth

Comment

Viper hide your catnip...quickly. <Pepper = attack kitten>

Looking forward to seeing you on the servers!
                            sigpic
                            [squadl][conduct]

Comment

Catnipz? 8D

Pepper

"If you find yourself in a fair fight, you didn't plan your mission properly." David Hackworth

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                              X