Thanks to Bub, Badblood, and Zapp

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thanks to Bub, Badblood, and Zapp

I would like to give a special thanks and hat's off to Bub, Badblood, and Zapp for always being their on the Alpha Server. They have done it all, from support positions to CO, helping Jip's getting set up with equipment, to joining the groups and etc. Just wanted to say it and not take it for granted, that you are appreciated for making the Alpha Server a good learning experience for everyone of all levels.

Good fruit on a tree means that the root system of that tree is healthy and strong. You three are the root system of Alpha.

Thank you

|TG-18th| SARGE

Re: Thanks to Bub, Badblood, and Zapp

They indeed keep the play on Alpha running as smooth as it does on our pubbie server, also would like to add Warfairy to that group.

Comment

Thanks Sarge but BuB, Badblood, Warfairy and Unk have done all the heavy lifting. I prefer to be able to come and go from the server so donít get into any of the leadership roles unless absolutely a last resort. Bottom line is Alpha has been a TG team effort, spearheaded by Unk, to attract ArmA gamers to TG and our way of playing hopefully increasing the ArmA community and TG membership. I think the results have been good as evidenced by the recent event on Bravo and some of the new supporting membership tags I have been seeing. Many of the players in the Bravo event were new to TG and Alpha very recently. But here is our problem; every time Alpha gets neglected the ArmA community here at TG evaporates. Iím absolutely certain this community will continue growing as long as we continue working on keeping Alpha active nightly. This effort takes more than 2 or 3 members; it takes the admins and the whole TG ArmA community. Everyone helping build this community deserves a vote of thanks.

Comment

Thanks for your input Zap44, I stand corrected and sorry for not mentioning Unk and Warfairy as noted above. It has been a TG team effort and the results are showing that.

Comment

I am glad we are all there to try and keep things smooth and fun for us and for people who join in. Bub, Zapp and Badblood definitely keep things running great and Chief I have seen you put enough hours there too :) Unk is always something like the guardian angel :P , usually coming in as things are about to get .... erm... complicated :D
          - - -

Comment

I guess I need to Alpha more. >_>

Pepper

"If you find yourself in a fair fight, you didn't plan your mission properly." David Hackworth

Comment

Thank you, Bub, Badblood, Zapp, Warfairy and others.

TGU InstructorTG Pathfinder

Former TGU Dean ∑ Former ARMA Admin ∑ Former Irregulars Officer

"Do not seek death. Death will find you. But seek the road which makes death a fulfillment." - Dag Hammarskjold

Comment

I'm in constant awe at the amount of patience of those mentioned above, in working day in, day out to wrangle players into groups and show new players (like me) the TG way of doing things. It is really cool when players on Alpha for the first time marvel at the team work and organization and say that they've never seen ArmA that way before playing on TG.

I definitely appreciate your hard work. Cheers!
                sigpic
                [squadl][conduct]

Comment

Originally posted by ZAP44 View Post
                  Thanks Sarge but BuB, Badblood, Warfairy and Unk have done all the heavy lifting. I prefer to be able to come and go from the server so donít get into any of the leadership roles unless absolutely a last resort. Bottom line is Alpha has been a TG team effort, spearheaded by Unk, to attract ArmA gamers to TG and our way of playing hopefully increasing the ArmA community and TG membership. I think the results have been good as evidenced by the recent event on Bravo and some of the new supporting membership tags I have been seeing. Many of the players in the Bravo event were new to TG and Alpha very recently. But here is our problem; every time Alpha gets neglected the ArmA community here at TG evaporates. Iím absolutely certain this community will continue growing as long as we continue working on keeping Alpha active nightly. This effort takes more than 2 or 3 members; it takes the admins and the whole TG ArmA community. Everyone helping build this community deserves a vote of thanks.
                  Well said zap. I promise to do my best to help promote Alpha and support the server when it needs it.
                  sigpic

Former Pathfinder
                  Former ARMA Admin
                  Former ARMA TGU instructor
                  Former TGU Headmaster
                  Current Noob
                  Im also pretty bad at World of Tanks -

Comment

Here here to all the above. Zap, great points about one sure fact about the future: it will take a greater group to sustain this momentum and we have the much more than the core group involved in the effort now. So thanks indeed to these three for now there is many more involved.

Sent thru the ether via Tapatalk.
                    |TG-189th| Unkl
                    ArmA 3 Game Officer
                    Dean of Tactical Gamer University
                    189th Infantry Brigade Member
                    SUBMIT A RIBBON NOMINATION OR CONTACT AN ARMA ADMIN
                    "We quickly advance in the opposite direction and take cover in a house on the SW side of town." - BadStache

Comment

Hah all agreed these are great all rounders and versatile players! keep up the good work all!

Comment

Welcome aboard Crystar :) it has been nice playing with you (although you get me at my down times :P ) Make sure you stop by here and intriduce yourself so you can get a hearty welcome :) Do not hesitate to ask anyone about anything in arma. You can usually catch up with people on TS :)
                        - - -

Comment

Yes, Thanks to all of the Arma 2 tactical gaming community for being so welcoming. That, and putting up with my nonsense :P

____ Daniel___
                          Last edited by greatGoD67; 02-25-2012, 04:30 AM.
                          sigpic

MEDIC!

Comment

Thank you to WarFairy as well for being patient to show me how you play and putting up with my not knowing a lot. I liked the organised fun

Comment

Crystar, Daniel, Kelp we are happy you choose to game with us and welcome to TG.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                              X