• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Thanks to Bub, Badblood, and Zapp

Thank you Zap :) I am glad to have find such a nice and helpful community

Comment

Daniel, Crystar glad to see you found your way to the forums! Be sure to check out the threads on Idyllic Autumn and Deep Dagger, two multi-part events that are on-going.

If you get a chance, install Emita City, a new map that is testing on Alpha. Last, but most important, please read the Primer! If you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask.
      sigpic
      [squadl][conduct]

Comment

You guys have been running around in our big back yard for a few days, now you are welcome into our home (the forums). Take a look around , read about how we roll, why we do what we do and how to get everything good to go so you can move up to... MOAR!!!. Bravo Server is more missions , gadgets (ACE) and better comms (ACRE). Once again welcome to TG and our home here in the forums.

Comment

praise these people for making the game both realistic and fun!
          i wish i can somehow be a part of this more often
          and special thanks to bad blood, bub, war fairy, and my buddy death
          for showing me the ways !

Arma name: Zhicheng Ma
          p.s i can't get the direct time of when the server will be on
          can someone gimme a ring?
          Last edited by solidgear34; 03-05-2012, 06:47 PM.

Comment

Hey Z :) welcome to the forums. It is great to see you made it here :) It has been good playing with you on Alpha. If you need any help then do not hesitate to PM or find us on TS.

I am not sure what you are asking. Did you mean what time the even is next weekend? or the time that people play on Alpha? Alpha gets people every night (usually) so there is not an exact time for games :) Just hop on and see who is on.

We also have Bravo server that runs ACE and ACRE and if you want to try it out we can also help you set it up and show you how it works :)

Make sure you read our Primer and SOPs and that you introduce yourself here to get a proper welcome :)
            - - -

Comment

oh i mean when do you guys usually get the server going, i literally never see your servers on my list but when i do, i must join!

Comment

Easiest thing to do , is go to multiplayer and at the bottom select filter, and then type in tacticalgamer you will always get our servers up and you will be able to join, I am usually online by this time , but this is early for most people in the US who join after a couple hours.
                - - -

Comment

Z you don't have your filter set correctly. Go into Mulitiplayer, click on the "Filter" icon at the bottom. Type "tacticalgamer" into the host block, then click "OK". You should see both the Alpha and Bravo server as well as a couple of Tacticalgamer ArmA PR servers. You can get on the servers 24/7. Usually it gets more populated 6 - 7 PM EST.

Edit...should have checked in TS to see who was around before I replied...duh!

Comment

tried it out but i only find bravo most of the time, alpha only shows up after 5-6pm

Comment

You do not list empty servers probably. You can set that up in your filter as well.

Comment

ah ic ic

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                        X