Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Operation Spectre

OPERATION SPECTRE

PREREQUISITES: ACE2,ACRE,TG PRIMER & SOP.

SITUATION:

The current situation in Clafghan is getting worse. Local drug trades have been getting bigger, and weapons are being delivered almost daily into enemy's hands.
    We need to act swiftly to deliver a decisive blow to the enemy. Before it gets out of hand. While the United States Special Forces are deployed in the western region of Clafghan.
    You and your men are responsible for the North eastern sector. The regions primary MSR that the enemy is using to bring in supplies and equipment.

Mission:

A) Retrieve the Enemy Intel in the town of XXXX XXXXX.
    B) XXXX Enemy XXXX XXXXr or XXXX XXXX.
    C) Target of Opportunity: Disrupt the enemy supply convoy if possible.

Maximum slots: 21
    Playable with: 8

I dare you to finish it with no player deaths.
    Attached Files

TGU Instructor TG Pathfinder

Former TGU Dean Former ARMA Admin Former Irregulars Officer

"Do not seek death. Death will find you. But seek the road which makes death a fulfillment." - Dag Hammarskjold

Re: Operation Spectre

good mission. To bad I was unconscious for most of it. :D Looking forward to kicking this maps butt another time.

ribbons_volunteer-class1.jpg
    "WARNING: Don't let me throw frags!"

Comment

I accept your challenge & thanks for the mission!
      |TG-189th| Unkl
      ArmA 3 Game Officer
      Dean of Tactical Gamer University
      189th Infantry Brigade Member
      SUBMIT A RIBBON NOMINATION OR CONTACT AN ARMA ADMIN
      "We quickly advance in the opposite direction and take cover in a house on the SW side of town." - BadStache

Comment

This sounds interesting... Hmmm... I will have to jump into Bravo when this is played :D
        - - -

Comment

Please god tell me there is a unit named Ernst Stavro Blofeld!
          |
          | |

"Kirov is boss"
          CO49 Great Bear Part 1, 28APR2012.

Comment

OPERATION SPECTRE 3 uploaded.

on Bravo near you.

"Do not seek death. Death will find you. But seek the road which makes death a fulfillment." - Dag Hammarskjold

Comment

That was nearly impossible. Super intense close quarters night battles, awesome but extremely difficult to come out on top. And for the love of god, let me turn off grass. I must have been averaging 10 FPS :(
              sigpic

Do you really want invincible bears running around raping your churches and burning your women?

Intel i7 3930k @ 4.4ghz, 8gb RAM, 2x GTX 570 1gb, OCZ Vertex 3 120 gig SSD

Comment

Joe, how the heck was I getting better frames than you. You have a better system than me don't you?

On Topic: Great Mission Lowspeed, I do I have to agree that the missions are hard as heck, but we need a couple missions like those.
                Blackpython / ZephyrDark
                Former 31st RECCE Member

Comment

Yeah, good missions. Low's loadouts were great as usual. I spawned at my ideal weight of 28kg, had a ruck, map tools, 148, all the equipment I'd want or expect. Didn't have any desire to bum rush the ammo crates, except after I became karma's AAR.
                  Love the two magazines of tracers.

As for the difficulty, yeah, it was tough, but what unit just sits still and pew pews merrily away and expects not to get overrun?

- Sent via tapatalk. Please excuse the typos.

[Spartan 9]

Comment

Originally posted by ZephyrDark View Post
                    Joe, how the heck was I getting better frames than you. You have a better system than me don't you?
                    As of right now, no I dont. I have a i7 2700k waiting for the rest of a computer to be attached to it.

Also ontopic: I loved the M4 with the silencer. I was side strafing with beta C mags lighting up the bushes infront of me, tracers ricocheting off trees and stuff. Felt like a total bada$$!
                    sigpic

Do you really want invincible bears running around raping your churches and burning your women?

Intel i7 3930k @ 4.4ghz, 8gb RAM, 2x GTX 570 1gb, OCZ Vertex 3 120 gig SSD

Comment

Very good mission(s). My only complaint was with the mounted .50 machine-guns on the jackals. With NVGs on, I basically couldn't use the thing, as it had no iron sights, and no night vision.

A small complaint, though. I agree with Balfa that us getting bogged down in treed hills at night and getting over-run lead to the correct and expected result of a whole lotta trouble.
                      Comment

I dont get it. Is this a mission we can download and play, is it in the server missions list, or was it a scheduled event?
                        "Anyone who has never made a mistake has never tried anything new."
                        -Einstein

Comment

Server missions list

Sent from my phone

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                          X