Call To Arms!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [ANNOUNCEMENT] Call To Arms!

Tonight I will be getting on Bravo at or around 1730. I will be hosting a mini-event. No sign up required. Show up if you want to get some serious game in. Everything will be very organized, use of radios, callsigns, and command elements will all be present. If this sounds like fun then come join me. And yes....we will be going back to Fallujah.

[unit][squadl][command2]

KnyghtMare ~You could always tell the person holding the gun to your head you would like to play on a different server...

Re: Call To Arms!

If any of the new joiners to TG need help with getting on to the Bravo server or need assistance with Sixupdater, I will try to catch you on TS in the ARMA Lounge channel after 7:00pm est.

Can't play for the next few days because of a sinus infection and soar throat, but will be around to assist you with Sixupdater, presets for Bravo server, and any other problems.

P.S. Don't be intimidated by ACE or ACRE mods. It will be fun and those in game with you will be more than glad to help you.

Comment

Sounds like tons o' fun dredge!
      Blackpython / ZephyrDark
      Former 31st RECCE Member

Comment

Have a great evening gents! (ladies)

TGU Instructor TG Pathfinder

Former TGU Dean Former ARMA Admin Former Irregulars Officer

"Do not seek death. Death will find you. But seek the road which makes death a fulfillment." - Dag Hammarskjold

Comment

Great games tonight! Fallujah again tore us a new one. One of these days we will get it lol.

[unit][squadl][command2]

KnyghtMare ~You could always tell the person holding the gun to your head you would like to play on a different server...

Comment

Yeah, when we bring in the Blackhawks and the Abrams, no place for grunts.LOL
            Forewarned is Forearmed

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
            X