X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [EVENT] Tactical Tuesdays - Weekly Passworded ArmA2 Events on BRAVO

May we present:
    TACTICAL TUESDAYS
    Now coming to BRAVO server on Tuesday nights starting at 5pm EST.
    Passwords will be posted here or in TS Bravo channel. First up we have the proponents of this ship worthy scheme....The Irregulars.

No sign up is required. How the missions are selected & leadership is chosen will be up to the IHS designated for each event. IHS's please post here or in the CAA thread to indicate your interest in taking a night.
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Unkl; 04-27-2012, 08:58 PM.
    |TG-189th| Unkl
    [unit][conduct][volun][command]
    TG PrimerArmA Game Officer189th Infantry Brigade Former Irregular
    Submit a Ribbon Nomination!
    "this is on par with groups you have to join to get the quality of gameplay and i really enjoyed it" - random dude
    "Remember when the threat has spotted you, smoke first then bring the explosive rounds to bear. When the threat has not spotted you its bang first and smoke after to extract." - Wicks

Re: Tactical Tuesdays - Weekly IHS Sponsored Passworded ArmA2 Events on BRAVO

This is so promising :madsmile: looking forward to it :madsmile:
    - - -

Comment

I like it!!
      FORMER 22ND RRR/FORMER 1ST JTOC/ ALWAYS A TACTICALGAMER

Spartan 4

Comment

So this is Tactical Tuesdays as presented by the Irregulars, and your plan is to have IHS's host different days? Not opposed to it at all, just clarifying. Its probably a good thing we only have like 4 IHS that play this otherwise there would be IHSs left without days of the week. We'd have to create new days! I think we should make a day between friday and saturday called gijoeday!
        sigpic

Do you really want invincible bears running around raping your churches and burning your women?

Intel i7 3930k @ 4.4ghz, 8gb RAM, 2x GTX 570 1gb, OCZ Vertex 3 120 gig SSD

Comment

I think the plan is to have different IHS or group of people who want to "host" a mission on Tuesdays, different people - same day.
          - - -

Comment

Originally posted by gijoe View Post
            I think we should make a day between friday and saturday called gijoeday!
            Lets talk $ lol
            |TG-189th| Unkl
            "this is on par with groups you have to join to get the quality of gameplay and i really enjoyed it" - random dude
            "Remember when the threat has spotted you, smoke first then bring the explosive rounds to bear. When the threat has not spotted you its bang first and smoke after to extract." - Wicks

Comment

hang on. If money is all it takes to get your way around here...

"Dimitrius's Tactical Gamer"

I can see it now. Everyone starts with a TWS, Hunt IR rounds, and a GPS.

*wipes tear away*

Current ARMA Development Project: No Current Project

"An infantryman needs a leader to be the standard against which he can judge all soldiers."

Friend of |TG| Chief

Comment

Coming to a theatre near you,MARPAT MONDAY > Brought to you by - ThirdSin and the 31st "If you let us drive it, we will crash it" ;)
                This sounds fun.
                Q: How many members of Congress does it take to change a light bulb?
                A: None. There is nothing wrong with the light bulb; its conditions are improving every day. Any reports of its lack of incandescence are delusional spin from the liberal media. That light bulb has served honorably, and anything you say undermines the lighting effort. Why do you hate freedom?!?

Comment

31st takes the next week Tactical Tuesday Mar 20.
                  |TG-189th| Unkl

Comment

What is an IHS ?
                    The path of my life is strewn with cowpats from the devil's own satanic herd.

Comment

Originally posted by BL1P View Post
                      What is an IHS ?
                      In House Squad. Groups of like minded people who like to play together. Like the Irregulars (Irr), 189th or 31st for example. All part of Tactical Gamer though.

You can find more info here.
                      [S7]Hablos
                      Proud to have been part of the 101st Siege Corps of Engineers

sigpic

Comment

Tonights password is posted in teamspeak in the Bravo channel. Click on the Bravo channel to see the password.
                        |TG-189th| Unkl

Comment

Well I had fun tonight I think it was a success overall :) looking forward to the next one :)
                          - - -

Comment

Tonight was extreme fun, especially the night mission. Although I have to admit, it was my first day on ACE/ACRE. Everyone was very helpful, and I learned quite a bit in no time at all. Too bad I didn't record the last mission, the long quiet march was pretty fun in itself.

|TG-Irr| Lonewolf80

Comment

Last night was a great success and I think it should be a running tradition.

Thanks alot to Unk for the experiement, it turned out very well. We had 25 people on last night at one point and even though our CO was drunk, our vision was green, and we were surrounded in the middle of the bush, it was a really fun and high spirited time.

Thanks for leading an awesome mission ThirdSin! :)

Current ARMA Development Project: No Current Project

"An infantryman needs a leader to be the standard against which he can judge all soldiers."

Friend of |TG| Chief

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                              X