What to expect next in ACE.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What to expect next in ACE.

Cause I like snooping around a bit on the ACE Dev. Repository (https://dev-heaven.net/projects/ace-mod2/repository you need to be logged in to see the changes), I've found out a few things we can expect in the upcoming ACE Hotfixes.

• M1A1 speed increase. (According to the change, it states "maxspeed = 45; //60 on roads.)
    • Russian Translations for ACE Interaction Menus
    • LAV-25 Calibrated reticle with range markers.
    • Updated Minesweeper with better performance and sounds.
    • Various ATGM Launchers on wheeled and tracked vehicles need to be reloaded outside of the vehicle or when turned out. From the looks of it, this will include several Remote-Weapon Systems on various AFVs.
    • New API check to see if a selected vehicle/object is infront of another.
    • Loading cargo and unloading cargo can only be done from the back of a vehicle.

Note: These changes are not final and are only speculations of myself reading through the various script differences n the ACE DevHeaven Repository.
    Blackpython / ZephyrDark
    Former 31st RECCE Member

Re: What to expect next in ACE.

Possibly even more detailed medical system... although that might be a long way off, looking at it.

Pepper

"If you find yourself in a fair fight, you didn't plan your mission properly." David Hackworth

Comment

More detailed medical system? Great... I haven't even seen anyone use a stretcher or bodybag yet. Seems to me that there is a limit to the amount of damage a body can take before it will take you weeks/months of healing and rehab. Realism may not be the way to go here.

Unless you can choose a setting or realism scale.
      "Anyone who has never made a mistake has never tried anything new."
      -Einstein

Comment

Originally posted by zilfondel View Post
        Unless you can choose a setting or realism scale.
        It'll probably be an activate-able module. I think the stuff they were looking at was blur for head wounds / concussions, splints for quick fixing of broken legs (but limits you to walking, or makes you fall over when you run unless you get an actual "First Aid" from a medic), tourniquets for quick halting of bleeding (so you can then bandage it with more time to spare, but limits movement due to being horribly painful), and I think something that was going to stop bleeding / bleedout timer on medical vehicles. Lemme dig up the thingy.

https://dev-heaven.net/issues/15880

Pepper

"If you find yourself in a fair fight, you didn't plan your mission properly." David Hackworth

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
        X