No announcement yet.

Bravo Waiting Room

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bravo Waiting Room

Just created the Bravo Waiting Room.

Only join this channel when you are waiting for the next chance to join the Bravo server. If the mission is not JIP your presence in this channel should be enough to show you are waiting. When missions are changing, take a moment to alt-tab out & check for players that are waiting in this channel. Anyone AFK in this channel will be moved or kicked. Don't get's just so this channel will work as intended.
    |TG-189th| Unkl
    TG PrimerArmA Game Officer189th Infantry Brigade Former Irregular
    Submit a Ribbon Nomination!
    "this is on par with groups you have to join to get the quality of gameplay and i really enjoyed it" - random dude
    "Remember when the threat has spotted you, smoke first then bring the explosive rounds to bear. When the threat has not spotted you its bang first and smoke after to extract." - Wicks

Re: Bravo Waiting Room

makes sense. chill out and eventually the mission will end and you will be called upon.
    Q: How many members of Congress does it take to change a light bulb?
    A: None. There is nothing wrong with the light bulb; its conditions are improving every day. Any reports of its lack of incandescence are delusional spin from the liberal media. That light bulb has served honorably, and anything you say undermines the lighting effort. Why do you hate freedom?!?

I like thie idea

Fate whispers to the warrior "You will not survive the storm."
      The warrior whispers back, "I AM the storm."

+1 :thumbup:

Former Pathfinder
        Former ARMA Admin
        Former ARMA TGU instructor
        Former TGU Headmaster
        Current Noob
        Im also pretty bad at World of Tanks -

I think it is great to have it back. It will help organise things if used properly :)
          - - -

+1 to this post.

Current ARMA Development Project: No Current Project

"An infantryman needs a leader to be the standard against which he can judge all soldiers."

Friend of |TG| Chief

"You must spread so Love around before giving any more to Unk again." Awwwww :(
              Blackpython / ZephyrDark
              Former 31st RECCE Member

If I come down to Wells and you buy me lobster you will get a +10... Never mind...get back to your scripting.

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Twitter Feed