Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Having any problems with six or getting into the servers?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Having any problems with six or getting into the servers?

If you are having any problems getting on to any of the servers lately, I will be on all this week from 8:00pm est till 11:00est. Look for me in the upper Arma TS channels. If I am in a passworded channel, just give me a poke.

Look for |TG-18th| SARGE[Spartan17]

P.S. If you can't make that time post a good time for you on a Sunday or Monday only.

Re: Having any problems with six or getting into the servers?

Same here, I can usually work out stuff. Although recently a lot of the problems have been caused by weird install locations, especially for Teamspeak.

Pepper

"If you find yourself in a fair fight, you didn't plan your mission properly." David Hackworth

Comment

Thanks Athansa, just post your TS name so they know it's you.

Comment

<Points at sig>

|TG-Irr| Pepper.

Pepper

"If you find yourself in a fair fight, you didn't plan your mission properly." David Hackworth

Comment

I am usually around to help :)
          - - -

Comment

Thanks Warfairy and Pepper, the more the merrier. I appreciate your helping hands the past few days.

Comment

Big tip for those having issues getting on Bravo (getting kicked), enable the "Beta" check box at the top of Six Updater, let it update the beta, and connect to Bravo with "Beta" enabled in Six Updater. Along with that, the "Beta" will require/use Jayarma2lib_new (different version than if you play without the "beta"), so make sure that is installed in Six Updater.

If you see me in TS, just send a poke if you're having trouble and I'll try to help or find someone who can.
              sigpic
              [squadl][conduct]

Comment

It has also been an issue with Jayarma2lib_new being black then the regular one being green. If that is the case, then uncheck and check again the beta box at the top a couple of times (allowing six a few seconds to retrieve information) and that should fix it. If you cannot see Jayarma2lib_new then you will need to drag it from the mods tab to your bravo preset.
                As everyone else said just message or poke on TS and help will be on the way :madsmile:
                - - -

Comment

I'm probably going to uninstall ArmA and re-install on my Solid State Drive sometime, so I'll make a Video or picture Tutorial for everyone from scratch on how to set up the ACE/ACRE mods and using Clippi, along with updating the mods on Six-Updater and downloading jayarma2lib_new to get ACRE working.
                  "War is not about what's right, It's about what's left"
                  "There is no flag large enough to cover the shame of killing Innocent people"
                  "If we don't end war, War will end us"

Comment

That would be great Colin, thanks. And @ woof and Warfairy, good post.

Comment

Could powerpoint it, but not sure how I then get Powerpoint to get on the internet... wish there was some way to convert it to Flash.

Pepper

Comment

Just record your desktop using one of them fraps-like things, then youtube it.

Powerpoint is sadface.

- Sent via tapatalk. Please excuse the typos.

[Spartan 9]

Comment

Oh, and colin, not trying to dissuade you from writing tutorials, but check out my post about junctions in the ssd thread. Would be a lot easier than reinstalling.

- Sent via tapatalk. Please excuse the typos.

[Spartan 9]

Comment

You could just make a public Google Docs Presentation.
                            "Anyone who has never made a mistake has never tried anything new."
                            -Einstein

Comment

That's a really good idea. I hadn't thought about Google Docs. It might be easier to follow since the user can travel at their own speed instead of needing to rewind.

Just wanna say thanks to those that volunteer their time helping others. You're a quality group. :]

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                              X