Leave of Absence(semi)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Leave of Absence(semi)

So I am not 100% sure how much this will actually take affect but just a heads up, I may be absent for a month or so from games, my best friend has had a pretty major loss in his life and he is coming to stay with me for a few weeks so unless i can convince him to give ArmA a try(he isn't much of a gamer but I'll try ;)) I probably wont be on at all. Will probably be around the forums as I can get online at work just not play. So if you don't see me in game that's why.

Fate whispers to the warrior "You will not survive the storm."
    The warrior whispers back, "I AM the storm."

Re: Leave of Absence(semi)

1. Poor guy! Give him a... whatever the man equivalent of a comforting hug is from me.
    2. MAKE HIM PLAY ARMA.

Pepper

"If you find yourself in a fair fight, you didn't plan your mission properly." David Hackworth

Comment

I am sorry to hear that. Having a best friend around when something goes terribly wrong is the best support one can hope for. We will all be here when you are back ;) After all TG stands for teamwork and when your buddy is down, you do not leave him there.
      - - -

Comment

Take your time Charles, we'll be here waiting, and waiting, and waiting... :)

TGU Instructor TG Pathfinder

Former TGU Dean Former ARMA Admin Former Irregulars Officer

"Do not seek death. Death will find you. But seek the road which makes death a fulfillment." - Dag Hammarskjold

Comment

We will all sit at the slot screen for ya ;) If you or your buddy need anything hit us up.

[unit][squadl][command2]

KnyghtMare ~You could always tell the person holding the gun to your head you would like to play on a different server...

Comment

Charles sorry to hear of your friends loss. It is good of you to offer a place for him to come and find rest, and the time to heal his broken heart. Be patient and quick to listen and slow to fill in the gaps of conversation. Feelings are never right or wrong, but they are to be expressed. Remind him it is good to cry and cry and cry, and it would be ok for you to cry with him. It's ok to feel and express his feelings of hurt,anger about the suddenness of this loss. Give him the freedom to be in your company and time alone. Just knowing you are there and around for him at this time will help him and you begin the healing process.

Comment

Your friend is fortunate to have one like you. Cheers.
              Q: How many members of Congress does it take to change a light bulb?
              A: None. There is nothing wrong with the light bulb; its conditions are improving every day. Any reports of its lack of incandescence are delusional spin from the liberal media. That light bulb has served honorably, and anything you say undermines the lighting effort. Why do you hate freedom?!?

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
              X