Attention all troops

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Attention all troops

First, I would like to welcome all the new members to both the Alpha and Bravo servers as of late. Second, I want to thank all the Admins, Spartans, and regular members that have been there to help us all through the beginning of this game and throughout all the processes of learning each step of keybinds, radio settings, command structure, troop movements, deployments and yada yada yada.

I was introduced to the gaming world a few years ago by my sons and have been a member of a couple of FPS's clans. But it wasn't until I found this community at TG and played Arma that I found a place that stressed not only tactical ways of gaming but also team oriented people that saw the upper value of completing the mission at hand thru selfless teamwork. Here at TG every task done by each and every member has value. For every trooper or pilot, there is 6 or 7 people behind them for support. As you move thru the different stages of your learning curve of Arma here at TG,you will also see and experience the value of supporting someone else, supporting your squad, and helping to complete the mission as a team.

So, in closing, keep you eyes and ears open for opportunities to learn something new, helping someone with a task, or helping someone adjust and grasp the learning curve in game. Also, check the forums regularly to keep up with the latest news or updates for the servers, and I will see you on the field to enjoy not only the game but your companionship in gaming.

|TG-18th| SARGE

Re: Attention all troops

Cool that Sarge

(psst Sarge kicks me in the shins any time I sneak away!)
    |TG-189th| Unkl
    ArmA 3 Game Officer
    Dean of Tactical Gamer University
    189th Infantry Brigade Member
    SUBMIT A RIBBON NOMINATION OR CONTACT AN ARMA ADMIN
    "We quickly advance in the opposite direction and take cover in a house on the SW side of town." - BadStache

Comment

hooah!

Comment

It's not fair that I cannot give him more rep. He D**n well deserves it.

Way to keep the ship pointed towards the homeward horizon, Sarge.

Current ARMA Development Project: No Current Project

"An infantryman needs a leader to be the standard against which he can judge all soldiers."

Friend of |TG| Chief

Comment

The TG members have been overwhelmingly positive, helpful (to a fault), and a lot of fun to game with. Thanks for everything!
          "Anyone who has never made a mistake has never tried anything new."
          -Einstein

Comment

Originally posted by zilfondel View Post
            The TG members have been overwhelmingly positive, helpful (to a fault), and a lot of fun to game with. Thanks for everything!
            Yeah,I totally agree with you.
            Yeah,the avatar is supposed to be like that :D

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...