MSO additions?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MSO additions?

Not sure if there was a thread already started for discussing things that could be added to the MSO (which is one heck of a mission!) but here is one idea that I think could be interesting.

Would it be possible to add drone capabilities to MSO?

1. Adding the ability to spawn a drone scout helo so that a player in the squad could control it to provide recon for a moving convoy or at a mission area.

2. Adding the ability to spawn a predator drone over a specified area and have it only be used for aerial recon. Option only available for 15 mins or until commander cancels drone. Re-spawn time is 15 mins or something. Player can only use the camera option but not control the predator. The drone will just go into a pattern around the point it was asked to be spawned in.

3. Adding the ability to spawn a predator drone over a specified area and use the hellfires as fire support. Option only available for 15 mins or until commander cancels drone. Re-spawn time is 15 mins or something. The drone will just go into a pattern around the point it was asked to be spawned in.

The reason I say this is because the mission is so full of options, I think adding these drone capabilities would allow for even better planning and coordination. I personally would love to have play by play intel coming while moving to capture a target. It is used in real scenerios so lets try and make it work for MSO?
    FORMER 22ND RRR/FORMER 1ST JTOC/ ALWAYS A TACTICALGAMER

Spartan 4

Re: MSO additions?

http://www.tacticalgamer.com/arma-mi...-requests.html
    :)

There is a Fallujah mission that makes use of a drone that is only available to the CO. It works due to it being somewhat integral to the mission. It would be interesting to see if it could be used successfully in other missions.

"You have to go out, you don't have to come back."

Dredgeisms: "NO! GoNooowwwBARRELROLL!" - "There WILL be NO desync!"

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...