Arma 2 free custom mission

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Arma 2 free custom mission

Hi sorry this is pretty random. I bought Arma2 a long time ago on steam but my friend recently downloaded the free version. I was wondering if the free version can play custom mission that do not require addons. If so can someone direct me to some awesome stealthy co-op mission or stealthy co-op sniping missions.....Thanks.

Re: Arma 2 free custom mission

Hello logixs,

Welcome to Tactical Gamer. Unfortuantely, ArmA 2 Free supports very few missions out there.
    However we do have a "vanilla" server called ALPHA. When they are running the standard Domination or a mission that only uses the addons that are in the ArmA 2 Free pack then you should be fine.

Try joining us in ALPHA server sometime.

Use your ingame multiplayer tab then filter for "tacticalgamer" you can't miss it.

Looking forward to seeing you and your friend.

TGU Instructor TG Pathfinder

Former TGU Dean Former ARMA Admin Former Irregulars Officer

"Do not seek death. Death will find you. But seek the road which makes death a fulfillment." - Dag Hammarskjold

Comment

Thanks for the reply... I actually used to play on this server back when Arma2 was new...I had some of the best experiences ever...Now I jumped to your BF 3 servers which are awesome... I'm trying to get my friend into Arma2 so he is trying out the free version first.

Comment

Should be possible to convert some to ArmA Free. Wonder if it allows UPSMON and the like? Probably fairly easy to spew out some missions.

Pepper

"If you find yourself in a fair fight, you didn't plan your mission properly." David Hackworth

Comment

As long as the mission only uses Arma2 and not OA its all good
          The path of my life is strewn with cowpats from the devil's own satanic herd.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
          X