TvT event?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TvT event?

Been thinking, ever since we got so many new TvTs, if the people who wants to play TvT made an event for one day? No enrollment, just show up and play for what you can, Say saturday from 1 PM EST to like 7 PM EST.

Just getting feelers out there. I've got the TvT itch....

Re: TvT event?

I still say that a TvT even with a sign-up and time to plan and coordinate ahead of time would be fantastic.
    Blackpython / ZephyrDark
    Former 31st RECCE Member

Comment

Not only no..but HELLZ YEAH! Sector you want to take point on it?

[unit][squadl][command2]

KnyghtMare ~You could always tell the person holding the gun to your head you would like to play on a different server...

Comment

I want in! I've never played TVT and would love to help with anything, or even just play if no help is needed.

:)

I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones. -Albert Einstein

Comment

I'll be more then happy to spear head a TvT Event by planning and such (since I seem to do most of them now adays anyway, which I dont mind one bit...)

Currently finishing up finals so I am an absolute train wreck, but I would figure 5-6 TvT missions for 6-7ish hours of fun. No sign up, just wait until the current TvT is over, and we fill it up with new people at the start of the next one. This allows people not to just set aside 4-6 hours for an event, but jump in on one or two if they want and do about the rest of their day. But we need to have a good base number, like 15-20 minimum...

Comment

On a Saturday at those times I think you would get plenty of people. Just make sure it's no JIP, no respawn, and direct all players coming in to the TS waiting room?

There are so many ways you could work it to make sure people aren't sitting around waiting for the next game.

I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones. -Albert Einstein

Comment

The mission list would also be placed up in advance. Also, if people want to volunteer for CO for a side per mission, they may.

Comment

Err better make it a sunday starting at like noon CST or EST. Saturdays is a go out and do stuff day. I never attend events that are on saturday even if I dont already have plans for it. My attendance or not obviously isnt a game breaker but Sunday is definitely a better day for events.

I have a TvT or two thats just begging to get some play time considering we hardly have enough players to do a good sized one.
                sigpic

Do you really want invincible bears running around raping your churches and burning your women?

Intel i7 3930k @ 4.4ghz, 8gb RAM, 2x GTX 570 1gb, OCZ Vertex 3 120 gig SSD

Comment

I'm in.

Current ARMA Development Project: No Current Project

"An infantryman needs a leader to be the standard against which he can judge all soldiers."

Friend of |TG| Chief

Comment

Sounds good here. Smokes, lets go.
                    |TG-189th| Unkl
                    ArmA 3 Game Officer
                    Dean of Tactical Gamer University
                    189th Infantry Brigade Member
                    SUBMIT A RIBBON NOMINATION OR CONTACT AN ARMA ADMIN
                    "We quickly advance in the opposite direction and take cover in a house on the SW side of town." - BadStache

Comment

I support joe's point of view. People, Saturdays are for running through the meadow with your butterfly net!

(You're not a real man if you don't have a butterfly net)

Sent via Crapatalk 2. Please excuse the typos.

[Spartan 9]

Comment

Alright guys, I am finishing up finals now so I will be planning the first TvT event in late June. Got lots of details to work out. Stay tuned.

Comment

Sector, ping me for tests anytime, I do not like to mission test COOP missions for the sake of immersion, but TVT is a different story. Happy to help bud. I'm on, normally, after 5 CST most weekdays. Or just inbox me a desired time and I will see if I can make it.

Current ARMA Development Project: No Current Project

"An infantryman needs a leader to be the standard against which he can judge all soldiers."

Friend of |TG| Chief

Comment

Originally posted by Dimitrius View Post
                            Sector, ping me for tests anytime, I do not like to mission test COOP missions for the sake of immersion, but TVT is a different story. Happy to help bud. I'm on, normally, after 5 CST most weekdays. Or just inbox me a desired time and I will see if I can make it.
                            I second this. I'd be willing to test anytime.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                            X