Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking for Info

Hi Guys,

I've been playing the Battlefield series since I've joined TG and I am interested in Playing Arma but don't know where to start. I went looking to buy the game and there seem to be so many versions I don't know which one to buy to get started. Any help you could provide on which version to purchase and best place to get it would be greatly appreciated. Looking forward to Joining the Arma community at TG
    sigpic

Re: Looking for Info

I think you'll want ArmA 2 Combined ops. This is ArmA 2, and its operation arrowhead expansion pack. If you buy from steam, you'll get the most up to date version, but if you fancy supporting BI, i'd buy from the bistudio store.

You may also want to get the reinforcements pack aswell, this is the British, and PMC addons from BI.

Recently read a thread on BI's forum warning NOT to buy from Key resellers since BI does not actually support the rellers, and alot of them are turning out to be old, or stolen keys.

Comment

If you're going to buy disk, I'd say ArmAX - ArmA 2 with all the expansion packs, two paper maps, sound track, and the ArmA1 games too.

Pepper

"If you find yourself in a fair fight, you didn't plan your mission properly." David Hackworth

Comment

Originally posted by Athanasa View Post
        If you're going to buy disk, I'd say ArmAX - ArmA 2 with all the expansion packs, two paper maps, sound track, and the ArmA1 games too.
        Forgot about that one!

Comment

By far the easiest way is to get Combined Ops on steam. Very easy to setup if you follow the instructions. Any help you need you can get from the teamspeak channel, especially when there is 6+ people playing. We love to get new players ready so just ask!

I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones. -Albert Einstein

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
          X