When Everyone Falls...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [VIDEO] When Everyone Falls...

I took this video during a game that is apparently impossible to win. I cannot believe I stayed alive that long.

WARNING: THIS VIDEO DOES CONTAIN SOME STRONG LANGUAGE. With the adrenaline flowing I didn't really filter too well, especially after passing out. I apologize.

NSFW
    Last edited by Unkl; 07-05-2012, 03:21 PM.

I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones. -Albert Einstein

Re: When Everyone Falls...

Intense video indeed. Just a note, even with the 'warning' or 'nsfw' tags, generally vids with strong language throughout are still not permitted on the forums. - I'm not an admin.
    I would suggest doing some minor edits if you're able. Things like volume adjustments for the 2 seconds around it, or a layered soundfile over it could be quick and dirty tricks to make it much more friendly. It's always tough with an open mic, even though its being filtered from the game, its still digitally captured ;)
    What mission was this? SML? Seems about the same intensity!
    Q: How many members of Congress does it take to change a light bulb?
    A: None. There is nothing wrong with the light bulb; its conditions are improving every day. Any reports of its lack of incandescence are delusional spin from the liberal media. That light bulb has served honorably, and anything you say undermines the lighting effort. Why do you hate freedom?!?

Comment

Oh alright, I was unaware of this.

I'm sorry :(

I'm not sure what mission it was, but it was a VIP rescue mission, that apparently noone has ever beat. I see why.

I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones. -Albert Einstein

Comment

"Dimitrius can you hear me?"

"Nope"

lol, anyways your fraps is not synced because i could hear everything that happened before it came on in game (if that make sense) before your recording.
        Greater love hath no man than this, that a man lay down his life for his friends
        St. John 15:13

Comment

Yeah, I know. I cannot wait to get my new CPU. Hopefully that will fix the issue... Or I should just use Dxtory because fraps sucks at syncing.

Comment

Yea, I've learned with Fraps to stop recording then immediately start recording again every few minutes. I made a video a while back, ended up being pieced together totaling about 40minutes - recorded straight through. By the end the video and audio were off by like 4 seconds, terrible.
            Q: How many members of Congress does it take to change a light bulb?
            A: None. There is nothing wrong with the light bulb; its conditions are improving every day. Any reports of its lack of incandescence are delusional spin from the liberal media. That light bulb has served honorably, and anything you say undermines the lighting effort. Why do you hate freedom?!?

Comment

Is that Tib in the background give you a dead man's perspective to assist? LOL
              sigpic
              I run my $#@! new school style with old school roots...

Comment

Yeah that was seritin... He didn't help much though lol. He said they were to my west, when obviously they weren't...

Comment

Well lots of intense action there! I've edited the link so that the video is not embedded in the post. Anything with language issues shouldn't be posted as content at TG, so I've just edited the link so that you can open it directly from YouTube. Now, there is the issue of dead-man coaching lol. So, it's not the way we play our games at TG & so this doesn't represent us according to the primer.

Now, that being said, keep the in game footage coming, but as Adept did kindly put it, please take the time to edit out the "whoops" if there are any & please lets promote the style of play as supported by our primer. I know it takes some time & effort to shoot the footage, edit it & then upload the high res video so it's very much appreciated!

I'm impressed watching it how you do Butler, covering your sectors around a team member walking in your line of fire. I also have my Fraps set up to record in 2 gig segments so that the sync does not become a problem.
                  |TG-189th| Unkl
                  ArmA 3 Game Officer
                  Dean of Tactical Gamer University
                  189th Infantry Brigade Member
                  SUBMIT A RIBBON NOMINATION OR CONTACT AN ARMA ADMIN
                  "We quickly advance in the opposite direction and take cover in a house on the SW side of town." - BadStache

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                  X