No announcement yet.

I'm here..

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm here..

I'm here!
    Let the bells ring out and the banners fly!
    Feast your eyes on me, for it's too good to be true but I'm here, I'm here. :icon20:

After almost a 3 year hiatus from online gaming because a poor internet connection ,after changing ISP's I was introduce to WoT's and been having a ball with it lately.

I've always wanted to try ArmA2 online and now I can. I will.

After reading through the plethora of instructions for Bravo server , not to mention all the settings etc with ACE and ACEX , and being relatively new to the game (so far all I've done is basically dabble in the editor making up very simple scenarios) I'm thinking I'll play primarily on Alpha until I get the hang of everything (can learn ACE idiosyncrasies in SP mode for the most part) then play on both.

At least those are my plans.

Of course with summer here game time will be kinda limited but now I've got something to do this winter.:row__591:
    [CoFR] BeerHunter

You shouldn't feel bad because you're not succeeding. It's far better to feel confident that you have the ability to handle failure

Re: I'm here..

Welcome back and ALPHA server is always hungry for more players.

If you need any help, just contact any one of us and we will point you in the right direction.

TGU Instructor Irregulars TG Pathfinder

Former TGU Dean Former ARMA Admin Former Irregulars Officer
    "Do not seek death. Death will find you. But seek the road which makes death a fulfillment." - Dag Hammarskjold

Re: I'm here..

Fear not what you do not know! Bravo is lovely lady (Alpha is a sexy mistress too). I'm sure you'll have just as much fun in bed with either. Brunette, or blonde, they just wanna have fun.
      End lady references.
      Q: How many members of Congress does it take to change a light bulb?
      A: None. There is nothing wrong with the light bulb; its conditions are improving every day. Any reports of its lack of incandescence are delusional spin from the liberal media. That light bulb has served honorably, and anything you say undermines the lighting effort. Why do you hate freedom?!?

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Twitter Feed