No announcement yet.

Newest addition to Admins: Adept Abyss - Give him the ArmA Salute

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [ANNOUNCEMENT] Newest addition to Admins: Adept Abyss - Give him the ArmA Salute

Adept Abyss has been a great help on the servers for sometime & a long time TGer. It's my great pleasure to announce he has accepted the position of Admin for ArmA. Lets not get carried away, he's still the cool guy we all knew!

Now we have a lot of jobs to get done, first of all there is all those empty bags of potato chips that have been piling up around LowSpeeds desk!

Oh, and here is your hammer....
    Attached Files
    |TG-189th| Unkl
    ArmA 3 Game Officer
    Dean of Tactical Gamer University
    189th Infantry Brigade Member
    SUBMIT A RIBBON NOMINATION OR CONTACT AN ARMA ADMIN
    "We quickly advance in the opposite direction and take cover in a house on the SW side of town." - BadStache

Re: Newest addition to Admins: Adept Abyss - Give him the ArmA Salute

Congrats and welcome to the Team and thanks for stepping up.

Comment

Congrats Adept and welcome to the team!

TGU Instructor TG Pathfinder

Former TGU Dean Former ARMA Admin Former Irregulars Officer

"Do not seek death. Death will find you. But seek the road which makes death a fulfillment." - Dag Hammarskjold

Comment

Thanks guys :) This should be interesting, I'll try not to break everything in my first week

My name: Adept a skilled or proficient person Abyss a deep, immeasurable space, gulf, or cavity
        So I'm a very skilled deep hole :D

Comment

Congratulations!

Current ARMA Development Project: No Current Project

"An infantryman needs a leader to be the standard against which he can judge all soldiers."

Friend of |TG| Chief

Comment

Congrats!

Comment

Congrats buddy
              sigpic

Former Pathfinder
              Former ARMA Admin
              Former ARMA TGU instructor
              Former TGU Headmaster
              Current Noob
              Im also pretty bad at World of Tanks -

Comment

cheers!
                Q: How many members of Congress does it take to change a light bulb?
                A: None. There is nothing wrong with the light bulb; its conditions are improving every day. Any reports of its lack of incandescence are delusional spin from the liberal media. That light bulb has served honorably, and anything you say undermines the lighting effort. Why do you hate freedom?!?

Comment

Congrats!
                  sigpic
                  I run my $#@! new school style with old school roots...

Comment

Congrats.
                    The path of my life is strewn with cowpats from the devil's own satanic herd.

Comment

Congratulations Adept :) welcome to the team...... :madsmile:
                      - - -

Comment

Congratulations Adept and thank you for stepping up to help your community.

Comment

Congrats dude!

Comment

Congrats Adept, well deserved! Keep up the good work. :)

Comment

Congrats. Now since your an admin, that means you will be making missions less? lolz

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                              X