Need help

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need help

I have been on just a little hiatus from Dayz and the Alpha/Bravo servers.

When I use six launcher to connect to Dayz it updated and lets me join but Batteleye is failing to update... I've tried to run the BE.exe manually as normal and administrator with no luck.

Thats dayz,

for Alpha server I launch my mods via six updater and try to join but I get connection failed errors and kicked back to the menu.

Any help would be much appreciated

Re: Need help

Have you updated the mods since you got back through six?

Current ARMA Development Project: No Current Project

"An infantryman needs a leader to be the standard against which he can judge all soldiers."

Friend of |TG| Chief

Comment

I cant help for Dayz, I have no experience with it, but for alpha make sure you are NOT running the any beta patches, alpha is running just the normal version.

If you still have trouble join TS and we will do what we can.

My name: Adept a skilled or proficient person Abyss a deep, immeasurable space, gulf, or cavity
      So I'm a very skilled deep hole :D

Comment

Thanks adept. Ill give that a shot and hopefully wont have to bug you guys on vent

Comment

@Scotty: To play on Alpha and launch with Sixupdater with all our settings just open Sixupdater and uncheck the Beta box near the top of SU and you can launch using the Alpha desktop Icon from SU. To play on Bravo you then need to open Sixupdater and put the Check mark back in the Beta box. The Beta is also required to play the Dayz mod.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
          X