No announcement yet.

Mission for Alpha: Cut The Mustard

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mission for Alpha: Cut The Mustard

The mission:
    1 Squad US Army, designated DAGGER are to take out the enemy AA emplacement to allow an A10, designated REINDEER, to make a run on an enemy weapons cache. Once the cache is destroyed DAGGER is to move to take out the insurgent boss designated OBJECTIVE MUSTARD. The insurgent boss is meeting with the Takistani Army in Feruz Abad and is suspected to be staying near the militarized compound.

It is desirable to use the attack on the weapons cache as a diversion and to infiltrate Feruz Abad by stealth. There is a large enemy presence. REINDEER will make several passes to allow you to move. Your secondary objective is to keep REINDEER safe from any further Anit-Air attacks. Do your recon and be smart.

Note: There is JIP but no respawns. You will have 2 revives to simulate medical attention.

On Alpha now. Let me have the feed back ;)
    Attached Files
    |TG-189th| Unkl
    TG PrimerArmA Game Officer189th Infantry Brigade Former Irregular
    Submit a Ribbon Nomination!
    "this is on par with groups you have to join to get the quality of gameplay and i really enjoyed it" - random dude
    "Remember when the threat has spotted you, smoke first then bring the explosive rounds to bear. When the threat has not spotted you its bang first and smoke after to extract." - Wicks

Re: Mission for Alpha: Cut The Mustard

Is the insurgent boss used to be a colonel? :D

i couldn't resist....

Dont be shy, add me on Steam by clicking the icon below.

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Twitter Feed