Friday night Missions!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Friday night Missions!

Join me tonight on Bravo for some serious action. Combat patrols, night missions, and you.

I'll see you server-side around 18:00 CST.

Current ARMA Development Project: No Current Project

"An infantryman needs a leader to be the standard against which he can judge all soldiers."

Friend of |TG| Chief

Re: Friday night Missions!

my healing self will be there lol

Comment

Can't wait, super pumped for some missions.

Comment

I will be on later tonight. See you all there! :row__579:
        sigpic

Comment

Count me in but i will be a little late

Comment

What time is this in GMT? Can anyone direct me to a decent time converter?

"If you're going through hell, keep going" - Winston Churchill

Comment

23:00 Zulu

Current ARMA Development Project: No Current Project

"An infantryman needs a leader to be the standard against which he can judge all soldiers."

Friend of |TG| Chief

Comment

Okay, thanks. Zulu.

"If you're going through hell, keep going" - Winston Churchill

Comment

Originally posted by Dimitrius View Post
                  23:00 Zulu
                  Thank you

TGU Instructor TG Pathfinder

Former TGU Dean Former ARMA Admin Former Irregulars Officer

"Do not seek death. Death will find you. But seek the road which makes death a fulfillment." - Dag Hammarskjold

Comment

Just missed the bulk of you guys after I reinstalled Arma. Got to play with a good 13+ players on Domi, where we struggled heavily in securing the AO. Best part was when our "steel rain" blew our forward element to smithereens. Whoops... not his fault tho!

I must say, was pretty amazed to have 2 passes of transport choppers land ~16 enemy soldiers that completely surrounded us! Never had that happen before. Enemy AO had the advantage of full gunship and SU-25 air support as well...

A couple of things:
                    -Any idea how to resolve the issue of a total communication breakdown on Domi? It can make it very difficult to make any headway. I'm starting to lean towards maybe Alpha is the way to go on Domi, as at least you can communicate across the map.

-A script wouldnt let us get the MHQ any closer than 2km from the AO. Is that on purpose???

-Assets tend to despawn very quickly, making it difficult to evac after leading a troupe of newbs on side missions. Last week we lost 2 humvees, and tonight we lost a little bird. We were only on the ground for about 5-7 minutes!

Otherwise, good stuff, and good game to all.
                    "Anyone who has never made a mistake has never tried anything new."
                    -Einstein

Comment

Domination was not made by TG.
                      I don't know how many options you have in the mission-parameters, but I think that's all you can change, without somebody decompiling it, changing scripts and all that stuff (which can create bad errors).

Also, I personally do not recommend "Domination" on the Bravo Server.
                      As seen in this session, Domination has alot of "stuff" that makes it difficult or even impossible to play in a tactical way.
                      We had atleast 10 or more random people joining, crashing a chopper at base and disconnecting.
                      People tend to just run off and do their own stuff, even if they are pretty experienced and tactical players at TG.
                      I call it the "Domination-Effect".

Patrol Ops is a very very good alternative to it, just somebody (Bl1p!?) should fix parameters and to be able to disable tanks/shilkas and maybe set Insurgents as main-enemies.

But yeah, Domi is maybe better on Alpha.
                      All the things you mentioned above are scripted in different scripts, which are compiled to one "Domination" file. As said, to change these settings somebody needs to "take apart" the complete mission-file, and after changing all the scripts "rebuild" it again.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                      X