Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Any events being held? Also I am new to TG!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any events being held? Also I am new to TG!

Hello everyone! I was needing a change from the usual newbies that you find lurking around in most of the Arma 2 servers. TG looks like it suits me down to the ground, mature community, great gaming experience and from what I see on YouTube up for a laugh too! I myself have been playing Arma for around 8-9 months, I was wondering if there are any events coming up and if so how I can be part of them? Hope I can become an active part of this community!

J.
    sigpic

Re: Any events being held? Also I am new to TG!

Welcome to our community. We have events listed in the ARMA forums as sticky posts. I have one that has already filled up for this Saturday, and there will most likely be new missions for events in September.

In the interim, to get used to our style of play and the members of TG, join us for our nightly games. You will find me and a host of other players on during the evening hours(North America) and we'd be happy to help you out. If you are not familiar with our mods, then I suggest you spend some time on our Alpha server. Once you have become comfortable with our ways, then you might want to give Bravo a try. We use ACE and ACRE mods on Bravo and it turns ARMA into a whole new level of realistic gameplay.

Welcome.

Current ARMA Development Project: No Current Project

"An infantryman needs a leader to be the standard against which he can judge all soldiers."

Friend of |TG| Chief

Comment

That's brilliant, I'll DL those mod's just now! I know the time difference will sometimes be an issue but I will try to come Online as much as I can. I was on the Alpha server earlier today, not much communication within the team (Which is one of my pet hates on Arma) Just felt like every man for himself.... Don't worry, I'm not saying this is reflecting the TG community, just the pop that was on at the time.
      sigpic

Comment

Alpha has the most traffic of any of our arma servers. Typically, you will find organized gameplay between the hours of 15:00 CST(21:00 GMT) and 00:00 CST(06:00 GMT)

Look for side notes asking people to gather at base, we have many power players and admins who regularly work with the newer players on ALPHA and if you spend enough time there, you will meet one of them.

You've found the right place Jak =)

"An infantryman needs a leader to be the standard against which he can judge all soldiers."

Friend of |TG| Chief

Comment

got a question, I keep trying to upload a signature, its under 48kb, and less than the max pixels... Any ideas?
          sigpic

Comment

Plug this link into your browser.

http://www.tacticalgamer.com/user-helpdesk-support/

And ye shall find what ye seek!

Friend of |TG| Chief

Comment

It says I do not have these permission to access this page?
              sigpic

Comment

Did you just join ? There may be a grace period, like a few days, that you must go through before getting access to sigs and things like that. Not sure. I will ask around and repost here when I ge tthe chance.

Friend of |TG| Chief

Comment

That would be great thanks, Having issues with ACE too, won't let me run Arma at all now... I'm away to look into it! :)
                  sigpic

Comment

Are you using Six Updater?

Friend of |TG| Chief

Comment

Yea, its running all the updates atm, about 8 of them? Does that sound about rite?
                      sigpic

Comment

Hello again! Just checking to see what my avatar and sig look like :D
                        sigpic

Comment

Seems like you're making progress Jak!

And yes, there are around 8 mods, you stick with Six-Updater and it will do you good.

Friend of |TG| Chief

Comment

Cheers :D What other mods would you suggest I download? Just to keep me on the rite track.
                            sigpic

Comment

Nothing. The Preset has everything you need. One step at a time.

Friend of |TG| Chief

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                              X