Hi need some help

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi need some help

Currently I can play with TG servers but the problem is the following im trying to join different servers with different mods but since I have installed all the bravo presets I cant just asking if its possible to have different presets than I can launch to start arma with different mods at a time

Thx for your time

Re: Hi need some help

Yup, we use a preset that is defined in Six. If the other servers you are trying to connect to have a preset with Six, then you can just add that preset as well. I occasionally play at different communities for the purposes of testing some of my missions. I know a few people at another server who don't mind helping me work out bugs and play test, but in order to join their server, I have to use their preset as well.

Conversely you can manually launch with the presets you have downloaded using ARMA2 launcher or by modifying a shortcut on your desktop.

Current ARMA Development Project: No Current Project

"An infantryman needs a leader to be the standard against which he can judge all soldiers."

Friend of |TG| Chief

Comment

So for example If I only want to have ace installed I can create a preset in SIX updater selected then add a shortcut and use six launcher ?

Comment

I find that easier to do by using Arma2 Launcher as you can check and un-check the mods you want to start with. I do not use Six to launch Arma but thats a personal preference. I setup my mod folders in Arma 2 Launcher as Alpha, Common and Bravo with the mods need for Alpha server in Alpha folder, the mods common to both servers in common folder and those needed for Bravo in the bravo folder. I only play at TG so its pretty simple.

Comment

I use Sixupdater to keep my mods updated

I use Arma2 launcher by spirited machine to launch my game with whatever mod sets I need / want.

here is a link for the Arma2 launcher http://www.armaholic.com/page.php?id=8241

like this

The path of my life is strewn with cowpats from the devil's own satanic herd.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
          X