Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Where do I find the server lists? Forgive me, It's my first day....

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where do I find the server lists? Forgive me, It's my first day....

Hello everyone, as stated this is my first day on TG, well, Almost the end of now :D I was on TS3 earlier, Sarge and Dimitrius helped me get set up, big thanks to both of them! :)

This may seem like a stupid question, but where do I find the servers, I looked on Six launcher but couldn't see them.... More than likely me looking in the complete wrong direction!

Any replies on this would help greatly!

Once again, massive thanks to the guys that put up with me earlier and helped out :D

J.
    sigpic

Re: Where do I find the server lists? Forgive me, It's my first day....

Launch the game then, go to multiplayer. Click on filter and on host type in Tacticalgamer. Make sure on expansion SHOW full server SHOW Password SHOW and then click ok. And now you should be able to see all of our servers

Comment

Cheers buddy! :D
      sigpic

Comment

Welcome to TG JakTehLad (and Franndy too)! hope your stay is a enjoyable one. I'm going to beat the mods in saying that you should check out (if you haven't already): The TG Primer, which has all of our standard rules and codes of conduct here. Also a great place to get started is the Hitchhikers guide to TG Arma. The last bit of info you might like is the player standards FAQ page. Have fun, I'll see you on the field... eventually.

ribbons_volunteer-class1.jpg
        "WARNING: Don't let me throw frags!"

Comment

Was wondering what kined of arma you gys use? combined operation or all the versions that were released? I got myself arma2 on a disk and OA on steam, nothing else, do i need to get everything to join you guys?
          Still love the game but no servers to be found in the lobby, but today i saw trow sixupdater launcher (that i just reinstalled) that there was still a server rolling from you guys. Due to teamspeak not installed properlly and issues in my ace install i wasnt able to join ( atleast not in the way it should be), but when i would have some time i would love to join you guys on some homemade missions from here at TG if that was oke.

Comment

There are two servers that you can enjoy your time at. Called: ALPHA and BRAVO.
            ALPHA only requires that you have ARMA2 and Operation Arrowhead to play (updated to 1.62 patch).
            BRAVO requires that you have the same as ALPHA but with ACE2 and @tgmaps.

Find anyone with <ARMA ADMIN> in their name on TS and they will get you squared away.

TGU Instructor TG Pathfinder

Former TGU Dean Former ARMA Admin Former Irregulars Officer

"Do not seek death. Death will find you. But seek the road which makes death a fulfillment." - Dag Hammarskjold

Comment

Im running 1.62.95248. I also haven't seen either Alpha nor Bravo lately.
              The goal of war is not to die for your country, it's to make the enemy die for theirs.

Comment

I was having connection issues tonight so I was in and out of the Alpha server all night. I too dont think it was always showing up in list. But I am new and thought I was just confused

Comment

Then ill have to check out the alpha server. Wont i. Will see what happens after. So no Ace at alpha, and no Tg maps right. Oke that is a shame, but still "must.....play......arma"

Comment

Well reinstalled both arma 2 en operation arrowhead, because got one on a disk the other on steam. So i read that it has to work as a combined operation. So to need it to work i need six updater. So did that, then i used the link from emita city to sync to tactical gamers (sixupdater://six.tacticalgamer.com/alpha/tgalpha.yml). WHat it did id downloaded all kined of things. @3lb_f22 , @CBA, @CBA2, @CBA_OA, @GLT_MissileBox, @sthud, @stmovement. So fined that a bit weird that i read that it is standard 1.06 but i got here all these mods installed. No worries though like mods, but problem is that iam not able to join.

No entry bin/config bin cfg vehicles/c130J/MFD/AirplainHUD.bones
                    and
                    No entry bin/config bin cfgFOntFamilies.zepplin32mono

Need to work trow sixupdater to get that combined to work, so what do i do. Also where do i download Arma2 launcher? Because i start up from sixupdater or is arma2 launcher not necessary?

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                    X