Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Grid Display in DAGR and GPS

Greetings guys,
    On my GPS and DAGR a 6 digit grid of own posit is displayed when I couple the DAGR with the Vector2IB and mark a with the Vector2IB the DAGR shows an 8 digit grid but it puts zeroes BEFORE the grid number!!! So how to make the GPS and the DAGR (running on ACE 2) behave OK and show 8 or 10 digit grids?

Re: Grid Display in DAGR and GPS

Hi.
    I don't understand your question.

The GPS is a "standalone" thing. As far as I know, you cannot change anything at the standart GPS (there is no other GPS available in A2 or ACE, except for the ACE DAGR).

The GPS only shows a 6-digit grid.
    The DAGR can display a 8-digit grid.
    Do you know the difference between the x-digits?

What exactly do you mean with "puts a zero befire the grid"... Do you mean it puts the zero before the 6-digit, or the 8-digit?

Is it like "0150 0150" or "00150 00150" ?

Can you explain, what exactly you want to do?

Comment

It depends from island, if developer not put correct grids urs GPS and DAGR will show u strange numbers. There is ASR Map Grids mod from one of ACE devs (Robalo) that fix it for some maps (Thirsk, Podagorsk, Namalsk, Lingor, Kulima, Fallujah, Everon, Duala) and increase accuracy.

sry 4 my English :madsmile:

Comment

Yeah, Chicho got it. Not all islands have 8-Figure/Digit grid set-ups.

On TG, the maps that should have 8 Digit Grids are:
        • All Vanilla (Takistan, Chernarus, Shapur, Proving Grounds, ACR DLC Maps)
        • Celle 2

Maps with 6 Digit:
        • Lingor
        • CLAfghan
        • Fallujah

Also, to correct Andy:

Both the Vanilla GPS and the ACE DAGR can display 8-Digit grids if the island provides them.

If the map only provides 6-Digit Grids, then I believe the ACE DAGR will put zeros before the numbers as placeholders so not to break the DAGR's dialog.
        Blackpython / ZephyrDark
        Former 31st RECCE Member

Comment

Originally posted by ZephyrDark View Post
          If the map only provides 6-Digit Grids, then I believe the ACE DAGR will put zeros before the numbers as placeholders so not to break the DAGR's dialog.
          That's a shame if this is true. Ideally it should put them at the end.
          sigpic
          I run my $#@! new school style with old school roots...

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
          X