Scheduled Play of Adept Night Mission

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Scheduled Play of Adept Night Mission

I really enjoyed Adept's new night mission. However, to my knowledge we never completed it. After the last abort someone said “this would be a good mission for an event.” While I disagree the structure and planning of an event are necessary for the mission, nor do I agree it was too hard in any way, it is not a bad idea.

I propose we schedule a time to do that new Adept night mission in all its glory. I don’t know if it would be an “event” or just a scheduled play session. But I propose one of the two. It is a mission that deserves to be played all the way through, and I am uncomfortable with the idea a mission is “too hard” for tactical gamer. We can beat this.

Kudos to Adept for making it. I don’t know if you have decreased the difficulty in any way, but I leave that up to you. My view is difficult is good, difficult is fun, difficult makes us strong. :)

Perhaps this weekend?

PS
    And no, I am not just saying this because it has artillery. Although I do like that feature, I will not deny.
    Last edited by Garthra; 08-29-2012, 08:56 AM. Reason: grammar errors
    The question foremost in my mind is "what will bring the most tactical fun to the server?"

Re: Scheduled Play of Adept Night Mission

Was it the mission wir arty, If yess aocount me in as loader or gunner but we will need more people in arty as loaders

Comment

We can make this an event, just need a day when people can attend, maybe next week on Friday?

My name: Adept a skilled or proficient person Abyss a deep, immeasurable space, gulf, or cavity
      So I'm a very skilled deep hole :D

Comment

Rly dont like use arty in towns coz there is no intel is it civ town or not. If civ not good use arty inside but we should wait day time cos w/o NV u cant с in night is it civ or enemy, if not civ towns then better HE'ed and WP'ed all those towns be4 ground operation again coz we havent NV. As i saw last time u hit houses but not MG nests. Idk whos problem - arty gunner or guy w SOFLAM.

Comment

Firstly Chichco I know you don't like night missions, but this isn't about what you do or don't like in the mission, its more to find out who is interested and when.

Secondly the arty hit where I told it to hit, it wasn't aiming for the MG nest. There are also no civs on the map, but if we just dropped HE and WP on the town before the infantry got there, you would complain there was nothing to fight.

If you don't like the mission that's fine, not everyone will, but please don't discredit the mission or assists within due to personal feelings

My name: Adept a skilled or proficient person Abyss a deep, immeasurable space, gulf, or cavity

Comment

You are correct Adept, the idea is to see who is interested, and when is good. As far as Friday, I have a commitment (class) between 5:30pm and 8:30pm eastern time. So friday is great except that 3 hour block, which I cannot move. The weekend is open as a wide open front door.
            The question foremost in my mind is "what will bring the most tactical fun to the server?"

Comment

I would be interested, but I think th best day would be saturday or sunday afternoon, since people usually have classes friday afternoon/evening or go out friday and saturday nights.

Comment

Alright Saturday the 8th then, i'll sort out an info thread for later

Comment

I should be able to attend :D

Fate whispers to the warrior "You will not survive the storm."
                  The warrior whispers back, "I AM the storm."

Comment

I will attend to. Have time the whole weekend.
                    sigpic

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                    X