No announcement yet.

New Appointment: LowSpeed is the new Title Lead for Arma at TGU

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [ANNOUNCEMENT] New Appointment: LowSpeed is the new Title Lead for Arma at TGU

It is my great pleasure to announce the appointment of LowSpeedHighdrag as Title Lead for Arma at TGU.

Arma is growing rapidly at TG. The unique range and depth that Arma offers means it is ripe for training courses and the demand is increasing everyday.

In view of this demand and with an eye for facillitating future developments LowSpeed will head up a team of TGU Instructors focused on providing both reactive and proactive training courses and materials for our Arma Community.

LowSpeed's current postion as XO for Arma and years of experience as both an Admin and player will enable the TGU Arma Group to work closely with both the playerbase and Administration to ensure quality training is delivered in the most timely fashion possible.

Please join me in congratulating LowSpeed on his new responsibilities and thanking him for the additional commitment and contribution he is making. I know he will do an outstanding job.

Bravo Sir!

Wicks
    Community Manager

Re: New Appointment: LowSpeed is the new Title Lead for Arma at TGU

Hoop Hoop Horahh!!! Congratulations Lowspeed you will do a great job as you have already been doing, Thanks for stepping up.

Comment

Perfect man for the job, congrats Lowspeed! :D

Comment

Congrats! :icon14:

Comment

There are maybe three people in the ARMA community at TG that are capable of properly holding this position, and LowSpeed is one of them.

Congratulations sir, your appointment is encouraging and will no doubt enhance our over all skill level.

*salute*

Current ARMA Development Project: No Current Project

"An infantryman needs a leader to be the standard against which he can judge all soldiers."

Friend of |TG| Chief

Comment

Congrats! It's in good hands.

|TG-Irr| Lonewolf80

Comment

At last, the reveal :) I've been waiting for this. Low keeps the good cookies in his office so now he has to spend half of his time at TGU hahahha muhaaaahahaha.

Thanks Low for taking this on. I know you are going to do great things with this position. Looking forward to watching the good stuff roll out.
              |TG-189th| Unkl
              ArmA 3 Game Officer
              Dean of Tactical Gamer University
              189th Infantry Brigade Member
              SUBMIT A RIBBON NOMINATION OR CONTACT AN ARMA ADMIN
              "We quickly advance in the opposite direction and take cover in a house on the SW side of town." - BadStache

Comment

congrats bro
                sigpic

Former Pathfinder
                Former ARMA Admin
                Former ARMA TGU instructor
                Former TGU Headmaster
                Current Noob
                Im also pretty bad at World of Tanks -

Comment

Hell ya!!! Congrats man.

"TG was created to cater to a VERY specific type of gamer rather than trying to appeal to the greater gaming population....Tactical Gamer is not mainstream. We are not trying to attract mainstream gamers" ~ Apophis

Comment

Good luck :>

Comment

congrats, lowspeed!
                      "Anyone who has never made a mistake has never tried anything new."
                      -Einstein

Comment

Hello,

First and foremost, Thank you all very much for your kind messages and wishes.

Secondly, I would also like to take this opportunity to inform the players what the TGU ARMA has in store for you.
                        This is something I would like to share with you all at this time. In hopes of trying to allow players to understand the complexity, time sensitivity, levels of accessibility by the TGU Instructors, pressure and the enormous task that is teaching.

I must admit, teaching is much easier when done in person with the right tools. But since, we are all behind computer screens. It makes the teaching more difficult by many factors.
                        However, TGU ARMA will prevail and come through for you and for us in TG. This I am sure of.

To assist you better in the long term. All that I ask from the players are to provide constructive criticisms and look out for what subject matter is lacking on our servers. e.g. "Mr.TGU man, we are lacking: formations/drills/manuevers/signals/chocolate cookies"
                        I sincerely (words cannot quantify how much) wish that I had the time and the means to play immense amount of games with you all ( I try to sneak in a game when I can). Get the feel for it myself on what players are lacking, and act on it as an ARMA Instructor. Unfortunately, my time and real life commitments are holding me back. So this is where I would like your assistance. You have more exposure with your fellow players, you probably know what is missing or needed. Just relay the message to me, and I will endeavour to meet the requests.

I would also like to divulge what is currently going on behind closed doors. So you all may have a preview or an idea of what is happening and will occur in the very short future.

They are as follows but not limited to: A roll out of courses that are currently frantically being processed & reprocessed, A standardization that is spanned across the information given, Bringing the new instructors on level so they may teach "on the fly", More courses given per week, per month basis, per request, New & more course materials being added, Short video of instructions and Basic reading/reference material for players who are interested in certain subjects covered in TGU ARMA.

There are more but, this is just what I am willing to share with you for now, and keeping the rest as a surprise. :)

Last but not least. If I may be bold in saying; that we have a vast pool of knowledged and experienced TGU-Instructors here now.
                        I would like to thank their commitments towards TGU (and TG) and their positive approaches with their roles.
                        Which makes my role as the Title lead that much easier and fun to do. So thank you gents!

In closing, I would like to thank you all again for your kind words and your confidence.

One thing is for sure, the candle is definitely being lit on both ends. I just hope that this candle will sustain the players needs in ARMA.

Yours,
                        LowSpeed
                        Title lead ARMA TGU

TGU Instructor TG Pathfinder

Former TGU Dean Former ARMA Admin Former Irregulars Officer

"Do not seek death. Death will find you. But seek the road which makes death a fulfillment." - Dag Hammarskjold

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                        X