looking for a squad to join

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• looking for a squad to join

hey all i am new to the arma 2 community and im looking to join a squad. i have a mic and im willing to listen and to learn and have someone teach me the ropes. im hardcore into being involved in teamwork and being apart of the bigger picture. if interested just let me know

thanks!

looking for a squad to join

Hello Galvandor,

Welcome, I am the executive officer (XO) here at ARMA. There are no 'clans' with in tactical gamer (TG). However, there are various in house squads (IHS). We are a community.
    They are groups with in TG that share similar interests and game titles. If you browse the forums you will surely notice their IHS tags.

You can meet up with anyone on the servers provided by TG (Alpha, Bravo), talk to them via Teamspeak as well.
    Just introduce yourself, let them know that you're new here and the players will jump in to assist you. Probably stepping over each other to help.

Welcome to TG and if you have any questions please ask me or any of the admin team.

Yours
    LowSpeedHighDrag
    ArmA XO

TGU Instructor TG Pathfinder

Former TGU Dean Former ARMA Admin Former Irregulars Officer

"Do not seek death. Death will find you. But seek the road which makes death a fulfillment." - Dag Hammarskjold

Comment

Re: looking for a squad to join

Will do i appreciate your help. Do you happen to know where i can find the teamspeak server id? One of the other reasons im looking for an ihs is assistance in training and tactics. Ive put myself in bootcamp for about 4 days now trying to master piloting lol

Comment

booyacashah http://www.tacticalgamer.com/tactica...formation.html
        Q: How many members of Congress does it take to change a light bulb?
        A: None. There is nothing wrong with the light bulb; its conditions are improving every day. Any reports of its lack of incandescence are delusional spin from the liberal media. That light bulb has served honorably, and anything you say undermines the lighting effort. Why do you hate freedom?!?

Comment

Galvandor, I wouldn't worry about piloting too much! It takes a bit of practice just mastering the infantry aspect of Arma 2. Actually, playing random single-player missions can really help you get started and familiarized with the weapons, or just playing on Domination servers can help you get a feel for the game mechanics.
          "Anyone who has never made a mistake has never tried anything new."
          -Einstein

Comment

Ok will do. Thanks for the tips

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse