ace hotkey listings

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ace hotkey listings

how do i save my ace interaction and self interaction keys because the game is not seeing my settings, also when i exit arma and come back, the defult hotkeys come back.. is there a user word file i can manually edit somewhere in my computer so it would stop changing the hotkeys for those 2?

Re: ace hotkey listings

the top one is how i want to have my settings, but when i exit out of the game and come back in, the bottom is the one that it reverts to.

Comment

You need to go your @ACE folder, Clippi folder, open clippi.exe as administrator,click manual options, in the profile drop down box choose vitamin187, hit save, keep clippi open, then start the game with bravo presets, change ace settings. Voila!! Settings permantly saved.
      sigpic

Former Pathfinder
      Former ARMA Admin
      Former ARMA TGU instructor
      Former TGU Headmaster
      Current Noob
      Im also pretty bad at World of Tanks -

Comment

I was told today that one of the latest Arma beta updates removed the ability to save to clipboard from inside arma.
        So clipi wont work As far as I know.
        The path of my life is strewn with cowpats from the devil's own satanic herd.

Comment

BL1P, been having that exact same problem, Ace Clipi simply doesn't save anything I change.

Comment

1: When did we start running the beta? (In other words, the changes with the beta should not be affecting us)
            2: The issue with the beta will be fixed in the next release of ACE. (Not that it applies to us)

and to help you save your keys/settings. Once clicking save in the in-game menu for ACE. Alt-Tab and go to your userconfig folder, open settings.ace with notepad, press ctrl+a and then ctrl+v. Save the file, and your settings should be saved.
            Blackpython / ZephyrDark
            Former 31st RECCE Member

Comment

@Blip - why are you running the beta?

Edit: If you want to help improve stability and so forth then run the exact same mod set as the server. If everyone did this it will improve the performance for all. The allowed mods & controls will become more tightly controlled for this reason in the future. We are expecting higher player counts.
              Last edited by Unkl; 09-26-2012, 07:35 AM.
              |TG-189th| Unkl
              ArmA 3 Game Officer
              Dean of Tactical Gamer University
              189th Infantry Brigade Member
              SUBMIT A RIBBON NOMINATION OR CONTACT AN ARMA ADMIN
              "We quickly advance in the opposite direction and take cover in a house on the SW side of town." - BadStache

Comment

Because I use other servers not just TG servers.

If the beta could cause any probs on the bravo server Ill start turning it off when I play on Bravo... If you prefer.. no biggy :)

Comment

The newest update of ARMA2 OA Beta Expansion, HERE is the change log, has changed this "[97106] Changed: copyFromClipboard now does nothing in MP, copyToClipboard does nothing in MP on clients.". This means that you can no longer edit ACE Clippi buttons in game, because the way ACE Clippi works is to paste text of your changes to your Clip Board then take the Clip Board and save them in settings.ace. So to get your ACE Clippi to save correctly you will need to disconnect from the server, go to the main menu and make your ACE Clippi changes while in the Main Menu.

This is testing and working. ENJOY!

Comment

Let me try this again..... http://www.tacticalgamer.com/armed-a...ml#post1747283
                    |TG-189th| Unkl
                    ArmA 3 Game Officer
                    Dean of Tactical Gamer University
                    189th Infantry Brigade Member
                    SUBMIT A RIBBON NOMINATION OR CONTACT AN ARMA ADMIN
                    "We quickly advance in the opposite direction and take cover in a house on the SW side of town." - BadStache

Comment

I did not know not to run the beta in bravo, ill uncheck mine also.

Comment

So anyway back to on topic :)
                        If your settings arnt saving its because your using beta
                        Have a nice day Yall :)

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                        X