Help with FaceTrackNoir

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help with FaceTrackNoir

Hello well just got my ps3 eye cam know the problem is that the programs uses my integrated dell web cam instead of my ps3 eye I already installed the CL eye driver and it works fine with windows but doesnt work with the software

Re: Help with FaceTrackNoir

FaceTrackNoIR is very touchy. I would still go for it, but you might be better off working with FreeTrack, if you have the DIY know-how to build a headset yourself.

See this thread: Link!

Check the setting to see if you can select which camera to use, most software let's you decide.

I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones. -Albert Einstein

Comment

Yeah, I tried it. It was very touchy, and sometimes would forget where my face was. Definitely need to use it in a well-lit room. Advantage of Freetrack would be that you dont need that...although you have to make a goofy LED-hat.
      "Anyone who has never made a mistake has never tried anything new."
      -Einstein

Comment

Actually I finally made it work just need to make some adjustments with the dead zones as soon as finished I will love to share the configuration and yea I already had the LED clip but wanted to experiment with this really good, using a ps3 eye best one in the market

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
        X