Now do update

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [ANNOUNCEMENT] Now do update

IGNORE THE MESSAGE BELOW - UPDATE YOUR TS3 & ACRE AS OF 12:00 NOON EST OCT 24 - EDIT BY UNKL

Unkl is the greatest. lol

http://www.filehippo.com/download_teamspeak_client_32/

Download for your system. 32bit or 64bit.
    Last edited by SARGE; 10-24-2012, 05:12 PM.

Re: Don't update teamspeak

I did the opposite. I updated through six updater but did not update TS. TS now shows acre_win.dll in red on the left side of the plug in interface and on the right where the check box is it says plugin failed to load...api version is not compatible.

Does this mean I should roll back my acre? I don't understand why since I went through my BRAVO preset. Shouldn't it disallow an update to ACRE if that update isn't on the server yet?

im out for ten but back on server presently.
    sigpic
    |TG-1st|Grunt
    ARMA Admin (retired)
    Pathfinder-Spartan 5

Comment

Just to inform everyone what happens when Teamspeak3 is updated. We have to wait for an ACRE update to arrive. Once it arrives we now have to wait to get verification that it is workable and reliable. Then the server is updated and we will announce that the player base can now update both TS and ACRE.

This process can sometimes take up to 24 hrs or longer. But, since ACRE has already shown an update available thru Six Updater we are looking to maybe getting the server updated tomorrow sometime. But, no promises, just keep checking the forums for an update annoucement.

http://www.tacticalgamer.com/armed-a...updates-7.html

In the meantime we do have the Alpha Server available to play anytime. Have fun ladies and gents.
      Last edited by SARGE; 10-23-2012, 08:51 PM.

Comment

BREAKING NEWS
        For those who have updated both TS & ACRE and don't want to roll back at this late hour, we've applied the ACRE update to the Charlie server & there is a domination mission loaded on it for now.

Once we are 100% there are no issues that pop up with conflicts with any other content we are using we will update Bravo. This should happen tomorrow if all goes well.
        |TG-189th| Unkl
        ArmA 3 Game Officer
        Dean of Tactical Gamer University
        189th Infantry Brigade Member
        SUBMIT A RIBBON NOMINATION OR CONTACT AN ARMA ADMIN
        "We quickly advance in the opposite direction and take cover in a house on the SW side of town." - BadStache

Comment

Originally posted by Grunt 70 View Post
          I did the opposite. I updated through six updater but did not update TS. TS now shows acre_win.dll in red on the left side of the plug in interface and on the right where the check box is it says plugin failed to load...api version is not compatible.

Does this mean I should roll back my acre? I don't understand why since I went through my BRAVO preset. Shouldn't it disallow an update to ACRE if that update isn't on the server yet?

im out for ten but back on server presently.
          The same thing happened to me Grunt, I denied the TS update and launched ARMA using a shortcut I made through SIX and it auto updated ACRE :/

In answer to your question, yes, you need to roll back acre and replace your TS plugin with the old one too. Garthra was kind enough to provide me with the previous version of ACRE and walk me through the roll back process, if you need a hand rolling back give me a shout.

Here is a link to the previous version of ACRE. Basically you need to delete the @ACRE folder (from within your ARMA install directory, usually in ....common/arma 2 operation arrowhead), Unzip the old version of ACRE from the file you downloaded and copy the unzipped @ACRE folder to your ARMA 2 OA folder, replacing the one you previously deleted. Do not copy and paste this file, you want to be completely replaceing it, not overwriting it.

Next you need to COPY (be sure to copy) the relevant version of the plugin (32 or 64 bit) from within the @ACRE folder and paste it into the plugin directory for your teamspeak installation replacing the previous version, then restart TS (if it was already running).

If like me you used a shortcut created from SIX to launch, to avoid auto updating in future you need to create a new shortcut. So you will right click the profile, choose "create shortcut", then choose "create shotcut with execute and shutdown", then in the second sub menu choose "launch the game" (where previously you may have chosen "create shortcut with execute and shutdown" a second time).
          Last edited by Finestyle; 10-24-2012, 09:38 AM.
          It matters not what letters or numbers come before my name, I'll always be 1stMIP.

sigpic

"It is all about being a teamplayer. Give a kitchen sink to a teamplayer and he'll find a way to support his squad with it."
          - John_CANavar (Marshall & Founder of the 1st Mechanized Infantry Platoon)

Comment

Has anyone tested the new TS & Acre on Charlie?
            |TG-189th| Unkl
            ArmA 3 Game Officer
            "We quickly advance in the opposite direction and take cover in a house on the SW side of town." - BadStache

Comment

As per the Server Updates sticky: http://www.tacticalgamer.com/armed-a...r-updates.html

You must update your TS3 to 3.0.9 and your Acre to r43 to play on the servers now.
              Last edited by Unkl; 10-24-2012, 04:17 PM.
              |TG-189th| Unkl
              ArmA 3 Game Officer

Comment

Originally posted by Unkl View Post
                You must update your TS3 to 3.0.8.1 and your Acre to r43 to play on the servers now.
                I'm assuming "3.0.8.1" was a typo and you mean 3.0.9?
                It matters not what letters or numbers come before my name, I'll always be 1stMIP.

sigpic

"It is all about being a teamplayer. Give a kitchen sink to a teamplayer and he'll find a way to support his squad with it."
                - John_CANavar (Marshall & Founder of the 1st Mechanized Infantry Platoon)

Comment

Re: Now do update

Why yes indeed. But how did you misquote me? :row__523:
                  |TG-189th| Unkl
                  ArmA 3 Game Officer

Comment

I heared last night that some ppl had issues with there sounds notifications in teamspeak (I was one of them). Why this happened I still dunno, but if you want to get rid of them just delete (or copy elsewhere) the soundpack in your teamspeak folder. The normal way to just deactivate them doesn't seem to work for some, this is just the alternitive.
                    There is no such thing as a perfect plan.... Friendly fire - isn't...... If the enemy is within range, so are you...... If the Platoon Sergeant can see you, so can the enemy.....

Comment

There's been another TS update today, do not update until cleared by the admins!
                      Blackpython / ZephyrDark
                      Former 31st RECCE Member

Comment

Thanks Austin, I was one of those unfortunates.

Comment

Go ahead & update your TS...again...to 3.0.9.1 no further update to ACRE required.
                          |TG-189th| Unkl
                          ArmA 3 Game Officer

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                          X