No announcement yet.

Thankyou for the last 3 months! :D

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thankyou for the last 3 months! :D

Well in a matter of hours I will of been a member of TG for 3 months (Happy anniversary to me!)

Just writing this post to show my gratification for all the help, fun, laughs, banter and top notch gaming that I've experienced in this short time. I've been a member of a few smaller communities but nothing on this scale, but, I'm loving it. So far I've been accepted into the best unofficial squad around, the mighty Falcons. Who else would it be? Taken part in a couple inter community games, met loads of new buddies and just generally been enjoying myself. I became a supporting member today, haven't looked back to be honest, I feel over the last 3 months I've played my monies worth and was time to give something back, keep this thing rolling.

Don't worry, I'm not going to end this post with saying "But now I must leave you all" cue the sad music as I walk into the sunset. Just thought I'd thank all the people that have helped me get this far, you all know who you are.

JakTehLad (Your friendly mad Scotsman)

Re: Thankyou for the last 3 months! :D

Jak, Tactical Gamer would not be the same without you, lad.

And thank you for helping us support out community.

Current ARMA Development Project: No Current Project

"An infantryman needs a leader to be the standard against which he can judge all soldiers."

Friend of |TG| Chief

Kudos Jack, thank you for helping keep the lights on mate.

Good to have you here Jak ^^

Good news for us all. Cheers Jak!
          |TG-189th| Unkl
          TG PrimerArmA Game Officer189th Infantry Brigade Former Irregular
          Submit a Ribbon Nomination!
          "this is on par with groups you have to join to get the quality of gameplay and i really enjoyed it" - random dude
          "Remember when the threat has spotted you, smoke first then bring the explosive rounds to bear. When the threat has not spotted you its bang first and smoke after to extract." - Wicks

Thanks for the scare... :P

Welcome to the world of Supporting Membership and thanks for your support!

See you on the virtual battlefield.

TGU Instructor Irregulars TG Pathfinder

Former TGU Dean Former ARMA Admin Former Irregulars Officer
            "Do not seek death. Death will find you. But seek the road which makes death a fulfillment." - Dag Hammarskjold

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Twitter Feed