Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Shout out to ARMA admins and Game Officers.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shout out to ARMA admins and Game Officers.

This evening, the arma community was graced with the presence of several ARMA admins and TG Game Officers. We worked our way through a well known mission on Fallujah called Lazy Sunday.

I just wanted to take a moment to thank everyone who showed up.

Jeepo, Wicks, UNKL, LOWSPEED, and everyone else who attended, thanks alot, it was great to have you.

Good times.

-Dimitrius

Current ARMA Development Project: No Current Project

"An infantryman needs a leader to be the standard against which he can judge all soldiers."

Friend of |TG| Chief

Re: Shout out to ARMA admins and Game Officers.

Thanks Dimi and thank you to everyone on that mission, I had a great time and it was nice to get a whole mission in without having to dash off and deal with Administrative stuff. Really well played everyone. Special thanks to Noah for partnering up with me in the Nurse bus!

Comment

That was fun, like old times. My ACRE is a pain in the ass, but I might try fix it tomorrow.

Comment

Sorry for killing all the opfor
        doYouEvenLuftwaffe

Comment

Lol, the rolling death machine that was Cougar & Aimed in the stryker, some 110+ confirmed enemy KIA!

very nicely done. I had to content myself with tending to the wounded though I did manage to bag one enemy who had snuck up on a couple of friendlies who were a little lacking in the situational awareness department. I set my Hippocratic oath aside temporarily to put 2 in his chest and 1 in his head, in the interests of preserving life of course.

Thoroughly enjoyed myself despite the unusual medic slot for me, looking forward to playing more.

Comment

I had a lot of fun on Saber Two! Cheers to everyone on that team! :)
            The question foremost in my mind is "what will bring the most tactical fun to the server?"

Comment

Shout out to ARMA admins and Game Officers.

Sabre 2! :)

Great games all.

TGU Instructor TG Pathfinder

Former TGU Dean Former ARMA Admin Former Irregulars Officer

"Do not seek death. Death will find you. But seek the road which makes death a fulfillment." - Dag Hammarskjold

Comment

As being 2IC, my expert use of "What? Say again? Uhh, I don't know. Sure, whatever." really kept the Broncos together and gave Cougar and Aimed the courage needed to kill things.

Comment

Originally posted by Axis_Sniper View Post
                  As being 2IC, my expert use of "What? Say again? Uhh, I don't know. Sure, whatever." really kept the Broncos together and gave Cougar and Aimed the courage needed to kill things.

:) @ this
                  The path of my life is strewn with cowpats from the devil's own satanic herd.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                  X