ARMA Poll?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ARMA Poll?

I'm kind of curious. I came to ARMA after searching through mil sim game reviews three years ago.

How did you come to find our ARMA servers at Tactical Gamer?
    Old School Operation Flashpoint or ARMA 1
    16.00%
    Day Z
    6.00%
    Reviews, through a recommendation, or witnessing gameplay second hand
    16.00%
    The Alpha Server
    16.00%
    I've used ACE and ACRE elsewhere and just stopped in randomly one day after multi-player search.
    14.00%
    Other
    32.00%

The poll is expired.

Current ARMA Development Project: No Current Project

"An infantryman needs a leader to be the standard against which he can judge all soldiers."

Friend of |TG| Chief

Re: ARMA Poll?

I was referred here by Dslyecxi from ShackTac, just around a year ago.
    "Anyone who has never made a mistake has never tried anything new."
    -Einstein

Comment

Alpha server good fun every night :)
      sigpic|TG-6th|ghadlan
      [unit][armor]

Sure I have flown plenty of choppers, I have just never landed one.

Comment

I had always wanted to try the ACE mod ever since I got arma but every time I tried to manually install it, it would always throw an error, and crash. Finally I found six and it's stupidness so I went searching for an ACE server through the browser. Just so happens, the first one there was bravo :P. I wasn't really looking for a mil-sim environment (At the time I had no clue such a thing existed within arma) but after playing a few games I was hooked.
        sigpic

Comment

I don't even remember, it was either Jeepo bullying me into it or playing Alpha. Either way I can't get out.

Comment

Andy told me to buy ArmAII and go to TG, he played here for about 2 or 3 months, then I joined at April '12

Comment

old school

My name: Adept a skilled or proficient person Abyss a deep, immeasurable space, gulf, or cavity
              So I'm a very skilled deep hole :D

Comment

Old school. TG since BF2 lanuch

Comment

I pressed the wrong button after too many sodas and ended up on bravo server.
                  The path of my life is strewn with cowpats from the devil's own satanic herd.

Comment

Wandering around the vast interwebs and came across TG, thats my story.
                    sigpic

Comment

Same as TG B, I was 7S-Sarge back then and was steered to the Arma game thru an old friend, Bamboo.

Comment

Old school, taken in and under the wing of Black Dog 1 and the 22nd.

Comment

i came to TG through six player. I played on alpha for a week with a few TG players. I saw a lot of people on bravo and thought i would see what's different on that server. Thanks to SARGE for helping with my mods on six updated. I haven't looked back
                          sigpic

Comment

Old school like B.

Came on board TG shortly after BF2 launch in 2005 or so. I went looking for a compatible IHS and joined the 1st Mechanized Infantry Platoon. ARMA was a perfect fit for our playstyle and our squad members so the 1st migrated from BF2 to ARMA shortly after ARMA launched. We spent a lot of time on Sahrani in Strykers.

The 1st went on hiatus for a time. During that time I was one of the founding members of the tenth and a founding member of the 22nd, who I believe were the first and only squad totally dedicated to ARMA.

When BF3 launched the 1st MIP reconvened. Thanks to Apo and Jeepo for making that happen.

I've been involved with ARMA administration since the late days of ARMA I. At times I've been much more active in the admin role but of late I've had some challenging RL issues on my plate and I've been off server much more than on. Some of you newer guys may not recognize me but I've been around since the beginning of TG ARMA and I'm proud of that.
                            sigpic
                            |TG-1st|Grunt
                            ARMA Admin (retired)
                            Pathfinder-Spartan 5

Comment

Played these series since cold war Flashpoint, but not online until I started looking for a substitute for TG:PR some years ago. Don't play Arma as much as I'd like to though.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                              X