This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Disappointing

All that I can say is that today was not the best day on TG server, I know that we are gonna want to blame the new players that disrupted the gameplay, we can attribute some part of it but for the most part is the behavior of some players that really donít bring there A game and its really starting to get frustrating that other people dedicate time and energy to play a mission and by a handful of people all the efforts of the other players just banishes. I really hope that we can start fixing this issue or otherwise people are just not gonna have the incentive of giving the missions there best on missions.

On another note Im gonna start leading more missions using the air assets because we really need to start using the `toys`that people call and to show them that they can force multipliers when used correctly and that they donít break missions or take the fun out of missions, or the most annoying comment that they always get the most kills

Re: Disappointing

I am sorry liquid. I would like to talk to you about this some time.
    The question foremost in my mind is "what will bring the most tactical fun to the server?"

Comment

Well, yea that was a little bit... unpleasant.
      But what I have to mention is, that I spend 3 1/2 hours sitting on Bravo and we havent accomplished at least 1 mission... In the past weeks, the number of cancled missions, due to what ever reason, raised extremly. And I kinda start to want to know the reason, why we cancle missions for 1 or 2 players sitting in the arma or waiting room channle - then loosing about 3-4 players due to the fact of rage?!? When I experienced a full server sometimes, I just switched back to the arma channle or waiting room and set myself to "idle" and did something else.
      Stuff like this is in my point of view W A Y more disappointing than people interrupting a mission and you can just "pause" the mission for 3 mins, detect the people kick them, and lock the server. This everytime canceling missions is an ENORMOUS WASTE OF TIME and kills the fun at a killlevel of 90%. I mean... Its called 'mature community'... When Im mature, then im matrue enough to put the fun of 21 or more people on a full server higher, as my own desire. Thank you.

Maybe im the only one who feels like this, but I felt like I had to mention this at least one time, because these comments like "hey... we won! :D" are starting to make me sick.

Comment

Gentlemen, Please bring your concerns to the Contact An Admin thread and we can start from there. We understand your frustrations and want to address every concern you bring to us quickly and in a manner to keep the gameplay fun, yet to the full extent of the TG Primer and Sop's. We can work together on this.

Comment

To echo Sarge, we have Contact an Admin forums for a reason, use them.

Comment

"what can I do about that situation?"
            what's the value of so called "tactics" and "teamwork", when I am better and faster alone?

Comment

@kOpei123, first let the ingame Admin knows about this, and then poke or seek an Arma Admin in TS. But, reguardless post what concerns or mishappenings you run against in the Contact An Admin thread so as to keep us informed of any player issues. This will help us help you with any issues or situations.

Comment

With all due do respect I think that this post is pertinent for the whole community to know about the feeling of a regular gamer, sure we could use the semi private thread to contact an admin, but I think that the problem needs to be addresed from the bottom up seeing as the admins already know what needs to be done

Comment

@LiquidCommander, By going to the Contact An Admin thread you can air evey and anything you feel a need too about anyone or anything. By doing so here in the public will only cause more problems and player issues after everyone post their own perspectives on how they saw or heard something.

Now if this is not the reply that answers your concern find me on TS and we can talk.

Comment

This thread should probably be left to just fade away . All players are not at the same level of play or maturity and yes it is up to the core players here to explain and show them how we do it here. People are not perfect therefore perfection at all times on the Bravo server is not an attainable goal. Be happy and bask in nights of near perfection that you do manage to get and strive to get even more. If you came to TG and Bravo a well rounded, well trained, all knowing tactical son of a gun with not a blemish in your game..... Go ahead and throw the first stone.

Comment

@ sarge
                      it was a quote, intended for the thread starter and chief is quite effective explaining how it could work.

this information is important for anyone who took part in that dissappointing thing or experienced similar
                      to find out if they feel the same and if so, what to do about.
                      And people can make suggestions what to do about it.

Contact-an-Admin does not provide that.
                      what's the value of so called "tactics" and "teamwork", when I am better and faster alone?

Comment

Let me give anyone that needs to have the reminder made really really clear....the point made very very clear...

Server problems or player problems will be dealt with first and foremost by making a report to your admins.

My appologies to everyone who understands that the admins can deal with your problems after you have reported it to the admins, especially when they are already in game. Poke them in TS, don't wait until the server population is frustrated. Get your admins involved.

If that doesn't happen, then we have the CAA thread for after the fact reports. That is the very next step.

This has already been clearly stated by an admin in this thread. Sarge is dead on and anyone that has a problem with that can talk to Sarge or Low or myself first.

This is not going to be a complaint forum regarding specific events that are subject to admin action.

So this subject is open for anyone to continue in the CAA thread only.
                        |TG-189th| Unkl
                        ArmA 3 Game Officer
                        Dean of Tactical Gamer University
                        189th Infantry Brigade Member
                        SUBMIT A RIBBON NOMINATION OR CONTACT AN ARMA ADMIN
                        "We quickly advance in the opposite direction and take cover in a house on the SW side of town." - BadStache

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                        X