Introducing BRAVO Password Sundays - ACE/ACRE

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [ANNOUNCEMENT] Introducing BRAVO Password Sundays - ACE/ACRE

We are freeing the day up for locked down solid Tactical Missions. Anyone who wants to step up and lead a mission, pick a theme and post in here. Then the admins will pick from the proposals and put together a poll a few days before each Sunday. Whatever proposal wins the poll will be the theme of that Password Day. Anyone can propose any theme they want. You want some armour? Propose an Armour Night! Want some close quarters battle? CQB Night! Anything you can possibly think of.

If you want to propose a theme, post a thread in the Contact An Admin forums with the title "Theme Proposal", Proposals will end Thursday and Friday a poll will be put in the main ArmA forums with the 3 most-requested themes.

Password Nights will begin this Sunday on 12/9/12 (or 9/12/12 for our brothers across the pond) :)

Enjoy,

The Admin team

Re: Introducing BRAVO Password Sundays - ACE/ACRE

This is great, I loved password days way back.

I propose a big guns night. Armor, artillery, and aircraft related missions.
    sigpic

Comment

Introducing BRAVO Password Sundays - ACE/ACRE

I also second asset rich missions. The odd time i play now all we use is humvees and jackals.
      sigpic

Do you really want invincible bears running around raping your churches and burning your women?

Intel i7 3930k @ 4.4ghz, 8gb RAM, 2x GTX 570 1gb, OCZ Vertex 3 120 gig SSD

Comment

I would like to lead a mission this sunday theme will be air assualt and use of assests

Comment

If you want to propose a theme, post a thread in the Contact An Admin forums with the title "Theme Proposal"
          The reason we're using CAA is that this thread is an announcement and posting theme ideas here would be a pain for us to tally later down the road.

Comment

I support this decision 100%!

Current ARMA Development Project: No Current Project

"An infantryman needs a leader to be the standard against which he can judge all soldiers."

Friend of |TG| Chief

Comment

Password Day is on. The password is available in TS as per usual. The theme is: __________. No theme was submitted.
              |TG-189th| Unkl
              ArmA 3 Game Officer
              Dean of Tactical Gamer University
              189th Infantry Brigade Member
              SUBMIT A RIBBON NOMINATION OR CONTACT AN ARMA ADMIN
              "We quickly advance in the opposite direction and take cover in a house on the SW side of town." - BadStache

Comment

Good Morning TG. Let me say to start this I may have awoke on the wrong side of the bed this morning, "Be Warned." Password Sunday to me is a good thing due to the fact you need and or should read this thread weekly. This helps to prevent players whom are not with TG and whom also lack the want to play tactical like. My believe is that the password is also in the TS channel for bravo as well, " Please correct me if I am mistaken!" My point here is that other players in game should not be yelling out the password to those who do not know it. It is very easy to obtain the information. All one needs to do is open their eyes and use common sense. Alright lets have some fun today fellers!

Comment

Indeed, it is a good reminder. Passwords are given out via text only in TS. This is because someone may be streaming their game. If someone records some gameplay & posts it up the same day it is possible for the password to have gotten out. Click on the Bravo channel, read the channel description. Anyone not in TS must be removed without delay on password day.
                  |TG-189th| Unkl
                  ArmA 3 Game Officer
                  Dean of Tactical Gamer University
                  189th Infantry Brigade Member
                  SUBMIT A RIBBON NOMINATION OR CONTACT AN ARMA ADMIN
                  "We quickly advance in the opposite direction and take cover in a house on the SW side of town." - BadStache

Comment

I suggest missions with small amounts of assets, like playing as irregulars or something like that, because it's more difficult to play and since its a password protected session, I think it will be great.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                    X