This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [DONE] ArmA Server Maintenance scheduled for 1400Z (9:00am EST) 2012/12/20

I will be performing server maintenance on the ArmA server starting at 1400Z (9:00am) tomorrow morning. Please be aware of this as there may be multiple reboots and game servers offline during this time.

"Everytime I read your posts I do it with Morgan Freeman's voice in my head as if he is narrating your life" - Aimed

re: [DONE] ArmA Server Maintenance scheduled for 1400Z (9:00am EST) 2012/12/20

Thanks for the heads up. Any fixes that we could be prevey too?

"TG was created to cater to a VERY specific type of gamer rather than trying to appeal to the greater gaming population....Tactical Gamer is not mainstream. We are not trying to attract mainstream gamers" ~ Apophis

Comment

Nothing related to ArmA. Windows server security patches and such.

"Everytime I read your posts I do it with Morgan Freeman's voice in my head as if he is narrating your life" - Aimed

Comment

All complete. Thank you for your understanding.

Comment

Thanks for tiding up our toy box and cleaning our room.

Comment

Ya for security patches!!! Glad all went smooth!!

"TG was created to cater to a VERY specific type of gamer rather than trying to appeal to the greater gaming population....Tactical Gamer is not mainstream. We are not trying to attract mainstream gamers" ~ Apophis

Comment

Thread closed. Server maintenance complete.
              The question foremost in my mind is "what will bring the most tactical fun to the server?"

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
              X