Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [EVENT] BRAVO SERVER Scorpion Ops: "Consequence" 02/03/13 20:00-Zulu 14:00-CST

The fourth Mission is still in the works and it's a big one. I do not have the time nessecary to complete it yet, but it's coming. In the interim, I've remediated the following mission...

I present to you, a rerun of second in a series of operations featuring Scorpion.

Scorpion OPS: "Consequence"

Sunday, February 3rd at 20:00 Zulu - 14:00 CST (Chicago)

These missions chronicle the activities of a black ops QRF unit detailed to investigate and analyze the most dangerous threats which present an immediate clear and present danger to not only our own country, but the greater community of nations, and the world.

The Developing Situation
    The following details are a part of the mission briefing...

"Scorpion Actual: After securing and destroying the Triggered Arc Regulators in Zargabad, me missed Khaled ibn Furqan at the end of the operation. Our surveillance team spotted him for twenty minutes until he out-ranged their micro-drone. The National Reconnaissance Office released satellite photography of western Zargabad for that evening, and we were able to track him to neighboring Fallujah by analyzing the historical imagery for that time period.

It's been one month since Foreclosure. Standby for additional information, but as always, maintain your discretion..."

Scorpion Roster

1-1-A -"Scorpion 6"
    Scorpion Actual:
    Technical Operator:
    Marksman:
    Medical Operator:

1-1-B -"Scorpion 1"
    Team Leader:
    Operator:
    Operator:
    Senior Operator:
    Operator:
    Operator:

1-1-C -"Scorpion 2"
    Team Leader:
    Operator:
    Operator:
    Senior Operator:
    Operator:
    Operator:

Disclaimer/Warning:
    This is a mission meant for the experienced. As always, anyone is welcome to sign up and no one will be turned away, but be warned, the action in this mission requires proper combat restraint, quick thinking, and a quick trigger finger. There will be lots of coordinated take-downs.

Special Disclaimer/Warning:
    The Technical Operator must be a very experienced volunteer. Responsibilities include, but are not limited to, demolitions, field over-head surveillance, language translation(assisted), and vehicle repair. The Technical Operator may also be called upon to act as the spotter for our marksman so proficiency with the Vector is required. You are expected to anticipate Scorpion Actual by knowing what responsibility to deploy as the situation progresses.
    [/LEFT]

Use the following template for sign up; Be thorough in your responses. Subscribing members will get slot preference followed by Pathfinders and then regulars.
    We will be enforcing "Dead men cannot talk" Rules.
    In Game Name:
    In-House Division (Unaffiliated if none):
    Leadership Abilities:
    Specialties (Include Vehicles):
    Are you a TG Pathfinder?
    Additional Information: (Requests for certain positions, etc)

Organizers Notes: If you sign up for this event, plan on being there. We've had a few instances where people will sign up and not show up to the events several times in a row. Though we have been rather lenient on the no-shows in the recent past, I've been told this will stop. If you sign up for the event, set a reminder on your phone, set an alarm on your calendar, do whatever you need to remind yourself that you signed up and need to be present at LEAST half an hour before kickoff. Patronage of these events is a commitment; they are not nightly games. We put a lot of time into the planning/execution and I've put a lot of time into creating this mission. This is how you put your training to the test; this is Tactical Gaming at its best, you are a large part of proving our overall excellence, and you will not tolerate anything less. As in all games, real life takes precedence over anything in cyber space, but please give 24 hour notice of any cancellations if possible.

Current ARMA Development Project: No Current Project

"An infantryman needs a leader to be the standard against which he can judge all soldiers."

Friend of |TG| Chief

Re: BRAVO SERVER Scorpion Ops: "Consequence" 02/03/13 20:00-Zulu 14:00-CST

In Game Name: |TG-Irr| Puerto
    In-House Division (Unaffiliated if none): Irregulars
    Leadership Abilities: SL,FTL
    Are you a TG Pathfinder? No
    Additional Information: (Requests for certain positions, etc) Any slot you put me in, I will be happy with.
    Last edited by Puerto; 01-30-2013, 12:22 AM.

Comment

In Game Name: Hopkin Green
      In-House Division (Unaffiliated if none): Unaffiliated
      Leadership Abilities: FTL
      Additional Information:

Comment

In Game Name: GreasyMnky
        In-House Division: Unaffiliated
        Leadership Abilities: Minimal
        Additional Information: Operator
        Last edited by GreasyMnky; 01-30-2013, 08:17 AM.

Comment

In Game Name: |TG-6th|Spaz
          In-House Division (Unaffiliated if none): 6th Devils
          Leadership Abilities: Commander, SL, FTL
          Specialties (Include Vehicles): Anything but flying
          Additional Information: (Requests for certain positions, etc) Senior Operator or Operator. Would be happy to take the role of Technical Operator but in that case I would like a say in who will be the marksman.
          Last edited by Spaz; 01-30-2013, 11:52 AM.
          |TG-6th|Spaz

"You the people have the power, the power to create machines, the power to create happiness. You the people have the power to make this life free and beautiful, to make this life a wonderful adventure."

Comment

In Game Name: Noah
            Leadership Abilities: I ould lead a fire team.
            Specialties (Include Vehicles): I'm a patient driver
            Additional Information: (Requests for certain positions, etc) I've been away for a little while, so I'll be a little rusty. Any slot would be fine (Other than command lol)
            sigpic

Comment

In Game Name: |TG-6th|ghadlan
              In-House Division (Unaffiliated if none): 6th Devils
              Leadership Abilities: Not on a sunday
              Specialties (Include Vehicles): Anything
              Additional Information: (Requests for certain positions, etc) I would love to try out the marksman :)
              sigpic|TG-6th|ghadlan
              [unit][armor]

Sure I have flown plenty of choppers, I have just never landed one.

Comment

In Game Name: Vilky
                Leadership Abilities: Ralleyd local squirrels in my neighbor hood to clean up my yard?
                Specialties (Include Vehicles): Anything
                Additional Information: In relation to slots I consider my self a good marksman but am not requesting it refer to ^^ (=
                sigpic

Comment

In Game Name: |TG| Liquid
                  In-House Division (Unaffiliated if none): none
                  Leadership Abilities: SL,FTL,SQD
                  Specialties (Include Vehicles): Marksman, medic Grenadier JTAC, Proeficcient pilot Fixed and Rotary
                  Additional Information: (Requests for certain positions, etc) I would like to be a marksman learned from the best chicho,medic, or what ever is needed

Comment

In Game Name:FunsizeEvil
                    Specialties (Include Vehicles): Rotery and fixed wing
                    Are you a TG Pathfinder? no
                    Additional Information: (Requests for certain positions, etc) operater
                    sigpic

Comment

In Game Name: |TG-73rd| CorpDuty
                      In-House Division (Unaffiliated if none): |TG-73rd|
                      Specialties (Include Vehicles): Give me a gun.
                      Are you a TG Pathfinder? Nope.
                      Additional Information: n/a
                      |TG-6th|CorpDuty

Comment

In Game Name: |TG|TicTac
                        In-House Division (Unaffiliated if none):
                        Additional Information: (Requests for certain positions, etc) I'm up for whatever is required! But I would love to be the Technical Operator!
                        Last edited by TicTac; 01-30-2013, 03:14 PM.
                        sigpic

Comment

In Game Name: WaffleTime
                          In-House Division (Unaffiliated if none): unafilliated
                          Leadership Abilities: n/a
                          Specialties (Include Vehicles): medic, operator
                          Are you a TG Pathfinder? nope
                          Additional Information: (Requests for certain positions, etc) medic if possible, but operator would be fine if you need someone more experienced to fill the medic
                          sigpic
                          My terrible youtube: http://www.youtube.com/user/flamewareyer

Comment

In Game Name: [IL2S] Zypher
                            Leadership Abilities: SL,FTL
                            Specialties (Include Vehicles): Multi-Functions, Rapid Thinking.
                            Additional Information: (Requests for certain positions, etc) Technical Operator
                            Last edited by [IL2S] Zypher; 01-30-2013, 10:32 PM.

Comment

Nvm backing out - forgot I was going to a hockey game.
                              |TG-6th|CorpDuty

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                              X