Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Request help with six-updater presets

Hi all,

I remember about 4 months ago when i first joined with TG and started to play ace mod, there was a way to set up my six-updater so that i basically had a shortcut on my desktop to update all things necessary for use on the bravo server. Well, my computer has needed a good reboot for a while, so a couple of days ago i did a factory reset. I'm in the process of re-downloading the things i still use (basically just Arma stuff) and i cant remember for the life of me how to get the shortcut back! i have all of my mods sorted out and im pretty sure i could just filter for tacticalgamer.com BRAVO in multiplayer, but i loved my shortcut because it was so easy (and i believe it was the only way i know how to get my clippi started).

I've checked all the threads i think are relevant to this to no avail, if im missing something could someone point it out to me? thanks a bunch

Dillonblunts

Re: Request help with six-updater presets

To start go here . This will help you set the whole Sixudater up including the Desktop Icon.

First click the Bravo preset then right click. You will see the little Six symbol for creating icons. Choose the create-execute-shutdown one twice. Then you can just right click the icon and rename it Bravo. I will be on TS shortly if you need anymore assistance.

Comment

that was the exact forum thread i was looking for and i thank you endlessly for your help

Comment

Ok Tonto, we are done here---HI YO SILVER--AWAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Only a few of us here remember that Sarge... Ride off there Kimo Sabe!!

Comment

I remember the cartoon, but I do remember seeing the original too vaguely. :)

TGU Instructor TG Pathfinder

Former TGU Dean Former ARMA Admin Former Irregulars Officer

"Do not seek death. Death will find you. But seek the road which makes death a fulfillment." - Dag Hammarskjold

Comment

Originally posted by LowSpeedHighDrag View Post
              I remember the cartoon, but I do remember seeing the original too vaguely. :)
              Surely you jest? :row__737:... there was a cartoon?? I only remember the old black/white, dusty show.

And how! ;-)
              sigpic
              I run my $#@! new school style with old school roots...

Comment

Request help with six-updater presets

How? Show reruns? Maybe. I grew up all over the world, Asia, Middle East, Europe, USA. Having access to most US goodies its tv program's enroute.
                If you lived outside of US, everything "American" took a long time to be passed on to local cultures. Long enough for me to have seen the original (after show ended for years) and the cartoon remakes in time. :)

TGU Instructor TG Pathfinder

Former TGU Dean Former ARMA Admin Former Irregulars Officer

"Do not seek death. Death will find you. But seek the road which makes death a fulfillment." - Dag Hammarskjold

Comment

The path of my life is strewn with cowpats from the devil's own satanic herd.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                  X