Bravo Updates heads up..

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bravo Updates heads up..

Will be updating CBA later and requiring the Beta in preparation of testing a headless client mission. Will post in the updates sticky when done. The beta should give us significant net code improvements. We will want to push the limits over the next few days and keep notes.

TGDelta will be getting an update to test that our custom repo is functioning as expected. We are hoping to get an update to TGMaps in a matter of weeks if all goes to plan. We need to be sure everyone can expect the dowload to go well.
    Last edited by Unkl; 02-06-2013, 01:37 PM.
    |TG-189th| Unkl
    ArmA 3 Game Officer
    Dean of Tactical Gamer University
    189th Infantry Brigade Member
    SUBMIT A RIBBON NOMINATION OR CONTACT AN ARMA ADMIN
    "We quickly advance in the opposite direction and take cover in a house on the SW side of town." - BadStache

Re: Bravo Updates heads up..

Sounds good man cant wait for the headless client mission this should work good together with the other Ai modules

Comment

Thx for the heads up
      |TG-Irr| Zantheus

Comment

The Beta will be for Bravo only.
        |TG-189th| Unkl
        ArmA 3 Game Officer
        "We quickly advance in the opposite direction and take cover in a house on the SW side of town." - BadStache

Comment

What is "Inactive_mod_Ignore (s) r2" that has just showed up in blue for Bravo on Six Updater? I have not installed it because I haven't seen anything on the forum.

Comment

You need to update for Bravo to install the expansion/beta. Then update again to get the CBA_CO. You shouldn't run the Beta or the new CBA_CO for Alpha server.

@Chief - not sure what your seeing as I didn't see that when I updated last night. How'd it go?
            |TG-189th| Unkl
            ArmA 3 Game Officer

Comment

It's still there, not installed, blue. Should I install it? Belay my last, it's not there now.Perhaps just an oldtimers moment.
              Last edited by ChiefBoatsRet; 02-07-2013, 08:58 PM.

Comment

Yeah its there for me too, may be something to do with the new CBA

My name: Adept a skilled or proficient person Abyss a deep, immeasurable space, gulf, or cavity
                So I'm a very skilled deep hole :D

Comment

The clocks & waypoints have been removed from the veteran settings for Bravo server. Also the Alpha config has been changed back to allow voted admins.
                  |TG-189th| Unkl
                  ArmA 3 Game Officer

Comment

Bravo Updates heads up..

Nice Unkl! Onwards and forwards. :)

TGU Instructor TG Pathfinder

Former TGU Dean Former ARMA Admin Former Irregulars Officer

"Do not seek death. Death will find you. But seek the road which makes death a fulfillment." - Dag Hammarskjold

Comment

A bit of a reminder, and if it has been posted in another thread already, then this is just redundant. After the CBA update, ACE Key bindings are reset and need to be rebound. I thought my game was bugging or Bravo needed a restart last night because my keys were not working, after setting them again, it seemed to be back to normal.

Current ARMA Development Project: No Current Project

"An infantryman needs a leader to be the standard against which he can judge all soldiers."

Friend of |TG| Chief

Comment

With in the SixUpdater, If you have BETA box unticked or empty, make sure that you have that section ticked when applying the update.

I was scratching my head a few times why it would keep telling me that it is "incompatible".

TGU Instructor TG Pathfinder

Former TGU Dean Former ARMA Admin Former Irregulars Officer

"Do not seek death. Death will find you. But seek the road which makes death a fulfillment." - Dag Hammarskjold

Comment

for some reason my six updater keeps changing between @CBA_CO being compatible/incompatible and @CBA, @CBA_A2 and @CBA_OA being compatible/incompatible, any reason you can explain why?
                          sigpic

warning excessive amounts of caffine may apply... results may vary

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                          X