Dslyecxi's TTPs and training videos

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dslyecxi's TTPs and training videos

Dslyecxi the owner of ShacTac have over the years done several different video lessons in Arma 2. Some are over an hour, some just a couple of minutes but they are all helpful.

Art of flight ep1 - A lesson on landing

Art of flight ep2 - Tailrotor loss

Art of flight ep3 - The stages of landing

Vehicle crew coordination

Lesser of two evil, a lesson on machinegunning

AH-1W Cobras with Dslyecxi

Fireteam leadership with Bricks
    |TG-6th|Spaz

"You the people have the power, the power to create machines, the power to create happiness. You the people have the power to make this life free and beautiful, to make this life a wonderful adventure."

Re: Dslyecxi's TTPs and training videos

Another one worth checking out, applicable to everyone, is the vTTP on Universal ROE.

Glad you liked 'em. :)

Comment

Also thanks for the training map of the little bird been using it for a while , you make great content for the community

Comment

Here is another short lesson for pilots: A lesson on emergencies

Dslyecxi are you lurking or do you have alerts whenever your name or ShacTac is used? ;)
        |TG-6th|Spaz

"You the people have the power, the power to create machines, the power to create happiness. You the people have the power to make this life free and beautiful, to make this life a wonderful adventure."

Comment

Dslyecxi (did you get an email cause i wrote that :) )
          The path of my life is strewn with cowpats from the devil's own satanic herd.

Comment

Well... apparently I need to work on my helo skills. I keep stalling and crashing into hillsides. I guess I'm just making too extreme adjustments at poor speeds (too fast AND too slow). I just love how much realism is put into arma which I feel gets overlooked by a lot of people in lieu of the mediocre graphics and general derpyness.

ribbons_volunteer-class1.jpg
            "WARNING: Don't let me throw frags!"

Comment

I for one am a great fan of the Art of Flight series you did Dslyecxi. It tought me a lot of useful strategies such as, flare burning, and almost exactly what speed you should be at when coming in for a fast landing like I said these videos are awesome, and can teach you allot about useful skills that you can implement with the little bird.
              sigpic

Comment

That FTL leadership video has some nice asides that are relevant to everyone regardless of your interest in leading. Recommended watching if you have time to kill.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                X