No announcement yet.

mission stress testing - 2/24

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• mission stress testing - 2/24

on 2/17(maybe) and 2/24 I will be holding a quick session for testing the server stress for a mission, and to test other client related issues.
    This mission is somewhat large (the enemy can possibly spawn in very suddenly and quickIy)and I will need about 12-20 people.
    This will take no more than 10 minutes and I will encourage you to write a report based on how much desync and frame drop occurs.

We will be using vanilla, no mods and no beta.

If you are interested to help, please put your name and date to help in the post.

Please post any questions. Thank you.
    Yink | Vanilla Pilot | Killer of Stirling | CS GOD | Projects Team

Re: mission stress testing - 2/24

Hey we are doing a Battle Drill on the 17th so perhaps we can wrangle some players for it right before the drill. It's scheduled for roughly 1600 zulu but last week we had to postpone an hour for more people to be online.
    |TG-189th| Unkl
    TG PrimerArmA Game Officer189th Infantry Brigade Former Irregular
    Submit a Ribbon Nomination!
    "this is on par with groups you have to join to get the quality of gameplay and i really enjoyed it" - random dude
    "Remember when the threat has spotted you, smoke first then bring the explosive rounds to bear. When the threat has not spotted you its bang first and smoke after to extract." - Wicks

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Twitter Feed