Anyone Play Wasteland 1944?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone Play Wasteland 1944?

Hey, I just started play Wasteland 1944 on Friday and I think it's a lot of fun. Basically it's WWII - Team vs Team - Base Building mayhem. So I've been playing with my two friends and we've consistently dominated the server and built some crazy bases. But we've run into a problem where we have limited man power - we can't gather enough base materials and defend the current base at the same time. What I am interested in doing is taking over Stary Sobor on one of the BMRF 1944 Wasteland servers and I need some TG help. I want to make a RECORD sized base. We'll have patrols going out and gathers base materials constantly and many base defenders.

We'll meet Sunday, Feb 24 @ 1300 EST in TS. I'll be in the channel around 1230 to make sure everyone is all set to launch the game and/or join the right server.

Mods, if I have posted this in the wrong place or am spamming both boards, please let me know.
    |TG-Irr|PricelineNegotiator

Seaman

Re: Anyone Play Wasteland 1944?

It's like Wasteland mod, but with I44 features?

Comment

Yup, so no crazy thermal sites and the tanks aren't crazy good.

Seaman

Comment

Anyone Play Wasteland 1944?

So there no "oh crap! Armour!" Threats?

TGU Instructor TG Pathfinder

Former TGU Dean Former ARMA Admin Former Irregulars Officer

"Do not seek death. Death will find you. But seek the road which makes death a fulfillment." - Dag Hammarskjold

Comment

next week i'll have to join you playing Wasteland 1944 at some point
          sigpic

warning excessive amounts of caffine may apply... results may vary

Comment

JohnFlenaly joined me tonight and we had some good action. Love building bases in Solnichny, but not enough traffic. If we had more players playing we could build in Stary, Novy, or the NWAF and make it real interesting. If you haven't given 1944 wasteland a shot, consider it. It's a lot more fun that I thought it was.

Seaman

Comment

Haven't been playing lately as the usual server has been down, but now it's back up. I'll be playing tonight if anyone wants to join!

Seaman

Comment

New player. So I just mod to Invasion 1944 and it does not effect playing standard Arma on Alpha and Bravo? It's just available and used when needed?
                sigpic
                CMWARTIME

Comment

you have to disable it to play on ALPHA or BRAVO as it has different mod items etc that mess with the vanilla and other mods
                  sigpic

warning excessive amounts of caffine may apply... results may vary

Comment

Or you can use Play with Six and it'll do all the work for you.

Seaman

Comment

I'm using Six Updater. I've noticed I get kicked out of Wasteland Games and noted a Youtube video stating no expansions. Do I just deselect all but Arma 2 and Arma OA before trying to enter a wasteland game?

Same for 1944, just go into expansions and deselect before trying to play a Tactical Gamer session?

When I use Six Updater to launch the game from the Bravo line in left window I still see games from other groups but only TG will accept the Expansions I've loaded in Bravo Six Updater?
                      sigpic
                      CMWARTIME

Comment

Use Play with Six and select the BMRF Wasteland 1944 #1 server and select update in the bottom left. Once done, you can click the join button. That's all there is. No disabling/enabling, just select the server you want to join and press update and once it's done you can join.

Seaman

Comment

Installed Play with Six. Where would I select the BMRF Wasteland 1944 #1 server?
                          sigpic
                          CMWARTIME

Comment

Search for it under the server column. Make sure you have no mods selected.

Seaman

Comment

Really like the I44 mod. After playing some with BMRF public server I tried the 82nd Airborne groups public server. The public server is a little undisciplined but inside the group they play real tactics. Thanks for pointing out the I44 mod PLN.
                              sigpic
                              CMWARTIME

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...