Vanilla MSO on Alpha

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [INFO] Vanilla MSO on Alpha

We are starting to run a vanilla MSO on Alpha. The missions will be changing up every once in a while probably every few days. While the MSO is up voted admins will be disabled. This will ensure that the FOB you set up will be there when you come back. Voted admins will be back on when the mission is not MSO Patrol Ops.

Please see this thread for suggestions and info.
    |TG-189th| Unkl
    ArmA 3 Game Officer
    Dean of Tactical Gamer University
    189th Infantry Brigade Member
    SUBMIT A RIBBON NOMINATION OR CONTACT AN ARMA ADMIN
    "We quickly advance in the opposite direction and take cover in a house on the SW side of town." - BadStache

Re: Vanilla MSO on Alpha

Very happy to hear this Unkl! I am super excited to get into more MSO missions, but it's hard when the server gets rebooted the first time someone who doesn't like MSO pops online and no one is around to object.

Comment

Can’t add much to what Asharpe said. Setting this up for a multiple day event changes the game direction and gamer behavior significantly. Also I think MSO attracts gamers most of us here at TG prefer to game with…more so than Domination. This hopefully will make not having a Voted Admin a non-issue.

Comment

I was sceptical of MSO as I played many hours of Domi on Vanilla but now I'm used to how differently the missions play I think I prefer MSO and can't see me going back to Domi at all, unless there's no other choice.
        http://youtu.be/Rj3fbPNkYFs

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
        X