No announcement yet.

Arma 3 Announced march 5th!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [ANNOUNCEMENT] Arma 3 Announced march 5th!

www.arma3.com

Its here :D

cant wait :)

Re: Arma 3 Announced march 5th!

It is entering Alpha testing on March 5th. And then Beta testing and then release. You tease!

Comment

Let down of the year -_-

My name: Adept a skilled or proficient person Abyss a deep, immeasurable space, gulf, or cavity
      So I'm a very skilled deep hole :D

Comment

Interesting how they are doing paid testing, but with benefits....might have to look into this!

"TG was created to cater to a VERY specific type of gamer rather than trying to appeal to the greater gaming population....Tactical Gamer is not mainstream. We are not trying to attract mainstream gamers" ~ Apophis

Comment

Good news!

Comment

This just made my week... no... my whole month! It's Pre-order time! woo hoo! :row__631:

First thing I plan on doing: I'm gonna throw a grenade over a wall... just to see what happens. (you may want to stand back...)

ribbons_volunteer-class1.jpg
            "WARNING: Don't let me throw frags!"

Comment

The way I read it for $32.66 - 24.99 euros you get the Alpha and bundled with it are the Beta and the full game. I paid more than that for Arma 2 when it first came out.

Comment

The next Duke Nukem will be released before Arma 3 is out of beta. That is my projection.

Current ARMA Development Project: No Current Project

"An infantryman needs a leader to be the standard against which he can judge all soldiers."

Friend of |TG| Chief

Comment

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by ZAP44 View Post
                    The way I read it for $32.66 - 24.99 euros you get the Alpha and bundled with it are the Beta and the full game. I paid more than that for Arma 2 when it first came out.
                    That's what I got out of it. (EDIT: the prices do look like they're going to increase with the beta, and final release). But unless this game completely flops. A pre-order is totally going to be worth my money.

Originally posted by http://www.arma3.com/news/plans-for-arma3-in-2013#.US0MDKLvsvk
                    To participate in the Alpha, people can purchase the Arma 3 Alpha (24.99 EUR/19.99 GBP/32.99 USD) or Arma 3 Digital Deluxe Edition (39.99 EUR/34.99 GBP/49.99 USD) on Steam. Extras in the Digital Deluxe Edition include a digital soundtrack*, digital maps*, digital tactical guide*, and a Steam Gift of Arma: Cold War Assault (formerly known as Operation Flashpoint™: Cold War Crisis). Both versions include access to the Arma 3 Beta plus a digital copy of the complete game upon release. The price of each edition will increase once the Arma 3 Beta and final game become available.

Those who would like to sponsor development further, also have the option to purchase the Arma 3 Supporter Edition (69.99 EUR/59.99 GBP/91.99 USD) from Store.bistudio.com. Besides the additional Arma development support, this edition ships with all the extras from the digital deluxe edition, a Steam Gift of Arma X, all future Arma 3 DLCs, a special forums medal and the opportunity to have their names featured in the game’s credits. The full overview of editions, and their conditions, can be found on Arma 3’s new website.
                    I myself will be ordering the digital deluxe. I have this thing for soundtracks and maps... :D
                    Last edited by Shoomfie; 02-26-2013, 03:13 PM.

ribbons_volunteer-class1.jpg
                    "WARNING: Don't let me throw frags!"

Comment

Originally posted by Dimitrius View Post
                      The next Duke Nukem will be released before Arma 3 is out of beta.

LOL

In all seriousness I do hope it gets released this decade.
                      sigpic|TG-6th|ghadlan
                      [unit][armor]

Sure I have flown plenty of choppers, I have just never landed one.

Comment

I will be getting the Supporter version on 5 March. I am more than willing to support a company that has supported its game and listened to it's community for over Ten years. Like Jak says.... Shut up and take my money!

Comment

I'm with Chief here, going the full monty with the top tier package. They have already implemented so many of the improvements I was hoping for and you get lots of cool stuff and Alpha invites to give away!

Can't wait till the Alpha drops. I am excite

Comment

I am also going with the supporter edition. Hide yo helicopters, hide yo planes...Dredge is coming back to ArmA.

[unit][squadl][command2]

KnyghtMare ~You could always tell the person holding the gun to your head you would like to play on a different server...

Comment

Yup gotta go full monty. Time for that graphic upgrade....memory upgrade....more HD space upgrade....new plumbing upgrade to put a permanent running coffee machine right here on my right side.
                              |TG-189th| Unkl
                              ArmA 3 Game Officer
                              Dean of Tactical Gamer University
                              189th Infantry Brigade Member
                              SUBMIT A RIBBON NOMINATION OR CONTACT AN ARMA ADMIN
                              "We quickly advance in the opposite direction and take cover in a house on the SW side of town." - BadStache

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                              X