Why is no one playing in Bravo?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why is no one playing in Bravo?

So I thought it I was just getting on to late for games, but now its been almost 2 weeks. I check to see who is in Bravo in TS and there is no one. I don't know if everyone is busy, but today I thought was Tactical Tuesday and I checked at 5:30 PST and no one is in the server whats going on people?

Re: Why is no one playing in Bravo?

I've been on the road on project work for two weeks, but I'm back and on now. Hurry up and join us.

Current ARMA Development Project: No Current Project

"An infantryman needs a leader to be the standard against which he can judge all soldiers."

Friend of |TG| Chief

Comment

Lifes been kicking me in the......I wanted to try to get on tonight but it just didnt work out. I know I am mainly good on the weekends.

"TG was created to cater to a VERY specific type of gamer rather than trying to appeal to the greater gaming population....Tactical Gamer is not mainstream. We are not trying to attract mainstream gamers" ~ Apophis

Comment

Work and school for most people. My crystal ball is telling me things will pick up in march.
        sigpic

Former Pathfinder
        Former ARMA Admin
        Former ARMA TGU instructor
        Former TGU Headmaster
        Current Noob
        Im also pretty bad at World of Tanks -

Comment

european section is on Bravo all the time, yesterday around 16 players peak and the days before around 10

Comment

It is about the people you play with. We have been blessed with dedicated mature group who consistently provided a fun environment during that time. But US time players are still yet to build relationships and have some quality session together. So in order to build these relationships one must play. But within our rules. We must respect each other, be mature and professional. Otherwise you can see how one time-zone gameplay can flourish while the other time-zone gameplay suffers to the point of non-existence.

We at Arma have rules for a reason. Respect, maturity, inclusiveness is asked of everybody because we want to make sure we experience growth. Even one person who has not understood this basic goal will kill the enjoyment of everybody else.

In summary:

Simply play with the mindset of building relationships, friendships and mutual respect.

Comment

Well said B.

Current ARMA Development Project: No Current Project

"An infantryman needs a leader to be the standard against which he can judge all soldiers."

Friend of |TG| Chief

Comment

Like what Pax said there are a lot of Europeans who play weekly and a few everyday. On a low populated weekday there would be 5 or 6 people and a high populated one would be 10-15. On the Weekend there is usualy 15-25 people. But every now and then i play late into the night i notice the server population goes down after all the other european players disconnect and doesent repopulate with American players that are equal to or greater in numbers then the European players which is unfortunate.

But at least we have events that people adjust their play times so we can have a large group of players on at the one time. It is unfortunate that most days there arent as many players on at 7pm GMT than there are at 7pm EST.
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by |TG| B View Post
                  Simply play with the mindset of building relationships, friendships and mutual respect.
                  I`ve been a PC Gamer since dark ages... I lost the track of hours and days spent in virtual battlefields and on forums... What B said above, eloquently and succinctly puts everything in perspective. I am not saying it should be the motivation for everyone but it is the reason and driving force to press the "Join the Server" button for some of us and it changes the otherwise virtual and blank worlds of gaming into a rich and satisfying reality.

It is also what cant be seen by your wife when she calls it "a stupid computer game"

Thanks B

Comment

Originally posted by John CANavar View Post
                    ... It is also what cant be seen by your wife when she calls it "a stupid computer game"...
                    So, tell me how you know my wife exactly??
                    sigpic
                    I run my $#@! new school style with old school roots...

Comment

lol riyker.
                      I have a big excuse;)
                      I am doing a moving, going out like hell and my game was broken for like 2 months.
                      what's the value of so called "tactics" and "teamwork", when I am better and faster alone?

Comment

I try and keep the server populated to a minimum of 3~5. But that is not achievable 100% of the time. I also noticed, it's not because our members are heading into different games, they're simply not on. Therefore, I'm sure they're busy. And like bola said, things will hopefully pick up in the end of March, beginning of April.

Comment

@Zypher: Well, right now they are all playing ArmA3 Alpha. I will be starting to take place at Bravo Fridays and Saturdays evening, because I pretty much do not want to mess up my "being used to" ArmA2 Keybindings, playing ArmA3 Alpha and I pretty much already hate the gameplay in ArmA3 produced by the players - staying on Bravo for tactical realism. (And I dont like the fact, that enemy AI headshots u immediatly, even when they are pinned down they stay around like 'and no f*** was given all time long - click - Headshot - oooohh so much bullets near my place - oh I spotted a enemy player 0.265234 milliseconds ago and 600 meters out - Headshot time: 0.465234'.....).
                          During last weekend Dimi-missions, we had a server population around 26 players, a +peak since months.

Comment

Yeah we had a 14-15 player peak today on bravo! I was so surprised, I actually took pictures with my phone haha :P

Comment

Yeah, I've been busy with grad school as of late. Putting in ~100 hours/week on it and work, so... probably won't be back on much until summer. :(
                              "Anyone who has never made a mistake has never tried anything new."
                              -Einstein

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                              X