No announcement yet.

Mission Development Meetings

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mission Development Meetings

Hello gents,

In coming days, I`ll be focusing on mission and training design on ArmA 3 and I`m looking for buddies who can join me in these design sessions. I`ll be online around 1800 GMT in 1stMIP TS channel. If you enjoy spending time with mission editor as much as I do, I`d love to exchange scenario ideas and technical tips on mission design. I only have basic experience on editing but have lots of ideas and questions. So if a TG expert can provide some hints and tips, it would be highly appreciated. This can be also considered as a TGU class request if it helps :) Thanks in advance. Cheers.

PS: If approved by admin team, these missions can also be used for training purposes on our server.

Short Notes
    - I`ve been building a training base on East coast firing range
    - Weapons, ammo and some vehicles are placed in proper locations
    - Looking forward to learning how to link enemy spawn+attack to a trigger for a basic "defend the base" scenario now. Help needed on this

Re: Mission Development Meetings

This is good news. Also we have a Mission Development channel for this purpose. This is where everyone is willing to help each other out learn the editor and get more good missions ready for the community.
    |TG-189th| Unkl
    TG PrimerArmA Game Officer189th Infantry Brigade Former Irregular
    Submit a Ribbon Nomination!
    "this is on par with groups you have to join to get the quality of gameplay and i really enjoyed it" - random dude
    "Remember when the threat has spotted you, smoke first then bring the explosive rounds to bear. When the threat has not spotted you its bang first and smoke after to extract." - Wicks

Re: Mission Development Meetings

I made a quick mission last night, still no briefing nor in-game tasks, but again its a simple mission.
      When I come back from work tonight, I will be able to send it your way so that we can test it.

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Twitter Feed